a bookthong named "Pain"

Me&P

This is going out this week for Christmas in July... But I just HAD to share... When I saw the beads (which are made of a jelly-type substance) I immediately thought of the recipient. I don't know why since I don't know her well at all, but she came to mind and I just had to make this for her. It ended up looking a lot more like a mace and flogger than I had expected, though so I decided to call it "Pain".

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/lynleeweber/painbookthong.jpg

HOLY MOLEY Lynlee! I love that... that looks very similar to something I have in my..... well nevermind...Where the heck did u get those beads!!!!!!!!?:clap

Oh my! How cute! I absolutely love it! Great job!!! :clap

(whoa! I just read what I wrote, and I'm going to leave it but I think I am in need of counseling if I think a mace and flogger are cute and loveable...what have I been doing with my spare time???? :blush:lol again - great job!)

lol Cordelia! I think I have one of those, too!

I got the beads at a bead boutique here in town. After seeing how this came out, I think I'm going to get some more this evening or tomorrow. They had a bunch of fun colors. I'll definately show them off!

HOLY MOLEY Lynlee! I love that... that looks very similar to something I have in my..... well nevermind...Where the heck did u get those beads!!!!!!!!?:clap

Cordelia!!! I am shocked!! :eek Speechless I tell ya! Here I was thinking it resembled one of my belly button rings! Sheeeeesh! :blush

It's okay Kimberly... I like it, too!

Okay, good! It appears that everyone else agrees also! :) So we are all either sane or normal or else we'll all have fun in counseling together! :lol

Thanks, everyone!

What other bondage-like items do you have in mind for crocheting?

Alex! STOP! You're giving me ideas!!!

that is GREAT! I cannot help but wonder what other bondage themed items you might crochet *grins*

lol now I have to stop my mind from conjuring up pattern ideas and thoughts like: I wonder if you can make yarn from liquid latex :D:devil

Archived