"Bethanie"

samijofitz

This bag is another made from my Trio of Bags pattern, I named it after a very generous stranger...it is made with Hobby Lobby's I Love this Cotton in Brown, and an unknown brand of pink cotton. I really do love the HL cotton, it is much softer, maybe a little thinner too than what I am used to working with (Peaches & Cream or Sugar & Cream).

post-4061-135897405805_thumb.jpg

I love the pink and brown combo. Very cute. I've never tried the HL cotton, thanks for the reccomendation!

another great one! Do you have the pattern listed or for sale? I can't find one like it anywhere! Or a link to the pattern.

I found your pattern for sale on Etsy, but I don't want to have to join to buy it. Sorry.

Wow!! Very pretty!! Those are two very popular colors right now. Was at Wal-Mart the other day and in the baby section, the stroller, walker, car seat, crib accessories were in browns and pinks. Loved it!!

Thank you everyone for the kind comments! I have 1 well 2 more that I have to do this week, then I have to brave the lining...which I am totally not looking forward to...but at least 3 need lining...for the most part if you use a single color, or variegated yarn the bag doesn't NEED lining, I've been carrying one for 2 weeks and haven't lost a thing...but I don't like the look on the inside of the color changes, so I guess I will have to tough it out...

Archived