Please tell me where you shop

Cinlee

Hi!

Where do you shop online for fast delivery and lots of colors for caron simply soft or red heart soft worsted weight....and of course others. ;) I'm looking to purchase a few colors (lemonade, chocolate, etc.) for animals....soft ww.

Thankyou for your time!

Cinlee :hug

Well, delivery varies, but I usually order from JoAnn's.

I use their online coupons or order during yarn sales.

Occasionally I want something that JoAnn's doesn't carry, but since you asked about CSS and RHS, that's where I usually get those.

I've ordered from Knitting Warehouse for other things a few times with mixed results....

Joannes and I have always been happy with delivery time and price - usually shop with the sales, I have also ordered threads from Herschnerrs. I don't think they carry the SS though.

TLOL,

Toni

I also vote for craftsetc.com. When I want soft worsted weight acrylic I get I Love This Yarn. They also have the Simply Soft in lots of colors. Wait for a sale. It's worth it! They deliver pretty quickly for me but like someone else said, depends on where you live and where they ship from how long it will take. Both Joann's and Herrschners use that Fed Ex Super Saver or whatever it's called and it always takes 2 weeks from date of shipment (which is often 5-7 days after I place an order) to reach me. Too long for me, I'm too impatient!

I also like yarnandthreadbylisa.com for a good variety, price, and shipping time. Really very helpful too.

Between that and elmore-pisgah.com (peaches and creme, and cones of yarns) and knitpicks ( I've drooled, but yet to actually shop at knitpicks...they've had positive reviews...I *so* want to shop there)

those are my top online picks for yarn product.

HTH

For really special projects, I go to Knitpicks.com.

They have all kinds of special yarns and their prices are affordable. Plus, they are always having some kind of specials, like this month it is 40% off on certain books.

:manyheart

Archived