Colorful Yarn Flower

MimiFL

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh those are so pretty!!! I'm going to make some for my mom's office cubicle! I know she'll love 'em! Thank you for sharing! :)

This is absolutely the best flower I've seen - and I've been hunting for a flower pattern I like for a few months.

I am new to crochet, and have tried several times to make this, with... hideous, gnarly results.

Is anyone here willing to dumb this pattern down for me?

Sorry you're having trouble, Ramona. :(

If I have time this weekend, I'll do a drawing. I think it'll help (if you're visual like me, anyway!). :)

Several people have asked me to give a visual aid for this pattern, so here are the first 2 rounds (haven't done the 3rd one yet - let me know if it's needed).

Hopefully that'll help. :)

post-5153-135897412343_thumb.gif

THANK YOU!!!

I asked some crochet literate people, and they were very helpful, but THAT (the picture that shows where the ch1 followed by the slip stitch goes) is EXACTLY what I needed!

LOL - you would have gotten a kick out of the gnarly mess I was making.

Thank you again!

Beautiful. I love it. I am making a toilet tank cover for my mother and i wanted to find a flower to add to one corner, and this is lovely.

Thanks for sharing.

I finally got it right!

I even fooled around with it, and made a 5 petal one! It's the first time I ever (intentionally) did that. :oD

I appreciate you sharing this pattern SO much. It is the - best - flower I have been able to find, including patterns that had to be purchased.

You are a very generous person.

Thank you again. :o)

So glad you made it, Ramona! Way to go. :cheer

I hope you all will post pics of your flowers. :)

I love them..exspecially the groovy one..and you make it so easy to understand how to make it..well so far..I will let you know what this newbee does..lol..great job!

Archived