Have You Updated Your Blog Today? II

RoseRed

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the kitchen, crocheting as I wanted, or out in the neighbor's yards chewing sticks as he wanted.

Neither one of us completely won, but I did finish crocheting Alice Merlino's crochet heart scarf (which you can see here), and now need to block it.

I do not currently sell any of the products mentioned, but will be sometime in the not too distant future (first order is in progress). Ok caveats behind us.

First of all, maybe you have not been color trained, but if you look at a combination, made a small swatch and LIKE THE RESULT - then the rules be ****ed -

There are so many excellent color reference tools out there. So with the question coming from lots of angles, it seemed time to get the "in progress" blog commentary moved from ToDo to ToDONE

I hope you will find : Tiplet Combining Colors Helpful

Enjoy The Making

Wheat

Updated - it isn't crochet-related today, but I found a short film on the internet that has haunted me for many years. I first saw it when I was a kid and the story touched me so deeply. It's called "Clown". I don't know if you've ever seen it or not, but take a look. If the video doesn't work, there is a link to the website where I found the film.

http://yarnjeanniescrochetcache.blogspot.com/2012/02/clown-1968-short-film.html

Archived