Have You Updated Your Blog Today? II

RoseRed

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats!!! I printed a copy as I want one for my Christmas Eve Party.

I'm happy to hear that you really like it! The one pictured was made in Red Heart, but I'm going to make one in Vanna's Choice which I think will be much softer and hang even better than that one.

some idiot (or idiots) decided it was a good idea to break a glass door that goes into our kitchen and take my husband's work computer. I slept through it (I slept through Hurricanes Dennis and Floyd in 1999, so no surprise there), and when my husband heard the crash of the rock on the window, he figured (in his sleepy stupor) the cat had knocked something over, and we would take care of it in the morning.

Needless to say, it has been a busy morning filing the necessary reports, waiting on the CSI guy to see if there were any viable finger prints (probably not) and then the endless sweeping up.

Sorry to rant, but now that that is all done, here is a link to the blog post I wrote last night.

some idiot (or idiots) decided it was a good idea to break a glass door that goes into our kitchen and take my husband's work computer. I slept through it (I slept through Hurricanes Dennis and Floyd in 1999, so no surprise there), and when my husband heard the crash of the rock on the window, he figured (in his sleepy stupor) the cat had knocked something over, and we would take care of it in the morning.

Needless to say, it has been a busy morning filing the necessary reports, waiting on the CSI guy to see if there were any viable finger prints (probably not) and then the endless sweeping up.

Sorry to rant, but now that that is all done, here is a link to the blog post I wrote last night.

That is HORRIBLE! I am so sorry that happened!

While waiting for the CSI guy yesterday, I made good progress on my basket of flowers project.

As I couldn't clean the kitchen until it was processed, I pretty much had to hang out in the living room with my puppy until it was done, and here is what I accomplished.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Archived