Some good clean fun?!

Good morning ladies :hi

I have the market bag half done now and I seem to be easing up my hold for the triple's now, at least a little bit :lol Last day before the weekend :clap

Beth - I hope the windows turned out alright :yes How is dd's foot doing?

Joanne - Dinner sounded great, I love polenta :manyheart Did you finish SBT 8? I also can't believe the boscov's event is over, that 4 weeks went super fast and we have our 12 visits in :clap Just to go back next week to pick up the item from this week which is a 7 piece baking set for 5.99 and then to pick up our free gift which is a set of mixing bowls. Not sure if we can get them the same day or not :think

LeeAnn - Welcome back and glad to hear the training went well. I know you're going to be great :hug I worked on my market bag during our lunch break yesterday and idol last night. Mary's mom is doing well for now :yes My family is excited about my move, as am I and it just can't seem to come fast enough :bounce

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all!

Beth, isn't that blog entertaining?! Lydia certainly has a way with words. I laughed so hard that I was crying, when I read the Five Guys incident. Jorge thought I was :loco. Hope your dd's tendonitis is cleaning up.

Joanne, the polenta sounds yummy! I will have to look for it tomorrow. It is a bit crazy that I am so excited about going to Trader Joe's- but since the pay cut, I've just been shopping at the local market (with gas prices and all.) How are the stash-buster totes going? WTG on finishing Ryan's blanket! How is your dd feeling these days? She looks wonderful in that photo you posted on FB. :yes

Marisa, good luck shop-hunting! I hope you get the agent situation straightened out. It all sounds so overwhelming, but you seem to be very organized. :yes How is your sweater coming along?

Sorry I haven't been around- after today, I only have 1 week left of regular lectures, then finals! :clap I have to say, I am sad that the astro and soc. 2 classes ending. I am taking the astro lab next semester, though, and another soc. class- sociology of deviant behavior. Joanne, you have me hooked! LoL

Last night, we went to dinner for Jorge's birthday. He was so sick by the time we came home. I guess after eating so well and exercising, the heavy food (we had Mexican) really got to him. He said, "I can't believe we used to eat this way every week." :blush

Anyway...I better get going and get ready for the day. Love and hugs!! :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

hi all!

Joanne-hope your day in paradise flies by quickly so that you can get back to your sbt! I haven't croc since Sunday, I am hoping to get at least a few minutes in this evening between dinner and the spring concert...but we will see.

Marisa-hmmm a new pattern? may have to look into it. Tomorrow you are off right? awesome!

Beth-how ya doing?

Stacy-nice to hear from ya, Mexican food is heavy, we ate out alot these last three days, I feel icky from it...not enough exercise. We walked during breaks but all the sitting made me feel more tired.

I had a difficult time getting it together this morning, after getting everyone out the door, I went back to bed and slept until 10:45:eek:eek Now I am running trying to get everything done before heading out to run a few errands. Dd needs snacks for her field trip, and a few household items. The family did a great job of keeping up with housework:c9 but have laundry that needs to get done. We will be headed out to Johnstown (5-5 1/2 hours away)on Saturday morning for my nephews graduation on Sunday and then back home on Monday because I have to work on Wed. and Thurs. and then back to pick up the kiddos on Saturday. (in Pueblo) whew! I think I can,..I think I can.

best get a move on it! hugs n squishes!

Hey everyone. I'm still kinda around. Just haven't been posting on here as much. Mainly lurking. Mostly on Ravelry now. Things are crazy for me right now. Not stuff I can mention on here though as this place my posts are searchable.

Hope everyone is well. Hugs to everyone.

You better sit down for this: I finished that dratted window today!!! I washed it, reassembled it, and it's open with the screens in, so I can enjoy the tail end of the spring weather.

LeeAnn, It sounds like you will be crazy busy for a while. I'll bet you just needed a little down time this morning to get ready for the big push.

Sarah, so very nice to hear from you. I'm sorry things are crazy for you. I hope they straighten out soon.

Stacy, What a testament to the way you are eating now, that the old way feels so heavy. Did Jorge have a nice birthday?

Marisa, maybe a lot of triples is the thing to loosen yourself up for triples. Can't wait to see the final product!

Joanne, Hope your Thursday in Paradise was..... Paradise:think I am looking forward to the pics.

I took my son to his class near Michaels and Starbucks, but I went to the mall. French fries have been calling my name for a long time, and I can't get them at most fast food restaurants. I had Boardwalk Fries, and they were exactly what I wanted.

I hope to have something fun to tell you all tomorrow morning, but I don't want to ruin the surprise! :hyper Can't wait!!!

Quick post- and Beth you are such a tease! :devil

Just got in a short time ago and had some cereal and toast for dinner! I'm kind of tired after a long day in paradise- and then the wake i went to tonight.

Good to hear from you Stacy- Happy Birthday to Jorge!

Sarah- Sorry that things are crazy for you---here's some hugs.:hug

Marisa- Safe travels tomorrow and can't wait to hear all about your trip- good luck finding the perfect Dr Marisa place!!!!

LeeAnn- Sounds like you have been soooo busy- Good for getting a little extra sleep this morning!

See you in the morning- and I hope Beth is up early and posts her surprise!

Just a quick little note to say hi and bye :lol I gotta jump into bed, up at 4:30....not sure I'll check in before leaving. I may get a chance to drop a note while I'm away, but will be on my nook so posts will be short :lol

Hi all!

Hope you were able to relax Joanne, cereal sounds like an excellent choice!

Beth-like Joanne said, you are such a tease! I can't wait to hear!

Marisa-have a safe and productive trip!

Sarah-hope it all works out.

The Spring Concert was soo sweet! Dd was just so into it! Ds had Award day at his school and earned two awards! So proud of him! One was for "Great Work Ethic" in Science, the other was a Certificate of Appreciation for 7th grade Literacy. My heart was aflutter...I tried not to cry...but those tears just wouldn't stop.

Must get myself to bed, have to drop dd off at her school at 6:30...yup in the morning and then pick up her up at 7. They are going to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs...awesome zoo! We took the kiddos a few years ago.

night all! hugs n squishes!

Good morning and Happy Friday!!! So happy that it is finally here!!!

LeeAnn- Congrats to DS on his awards!! Probably couldn't have come at a better time for him! Your DD's trip sounds like it should be fun! That's a long day for a class trip and she is probably going to have a blast at the zoo!!

Marisa- You are probably up and on your way! Hope the weekend is grand!

Stacy- Did you make it to TJ's? And I'm glad you are enjoying sociology so much- I really found it to be very fascinating. I also took a Soc and Deviant behavior class- I think you will find it very interesting! Good luck with your finals as the end of the semester is nearing an end! I loved your post on FB about Isabella and the dinosaurs. Sounds like she is utterly fascinated by them! I will probably take a trek to TJ's again this weekend- and now I found out that there is a Joann's right down the block from the new one I've been going to! Going to pop in and look at some clearance fabric for the totes- and then all I have to figure out is how to line them!

Beth- Anxiously awaiting your surprise post! But for now, I think I'll get ready and then pop back in before heading out the door

Have a wonderful day!

Well, due to the finicky nature of tunnel traffic, I couldn't do what I wanted to do... But I'll tell any way. I was supposed to meet your friend and mine, LeaAnne, in Virginia Beach for breakfast!!! She's vacationing with her mom, sister, and niece. There were two accidents in the tunnel, one right after things finally started moving after the first one. We are planning on meeting tomorow instead. It should be AWESOME!!! I am so excited.

Marisa, have a safe trip. I hope you find the perfect office space.

Joanne, happy TGIF day! I hope your day goes quickly and well, and you are enjoying your weekend soon.

LeeAnn, Your evening sounds great. I know you are proud of your children. They sound like they'd be nice to know.

Stacy, busy time of year for a student! Your posts about Isabella remind me of my dd at her age. She's still very much an animal lover, and very knowledgable about many things. I ask her if I have questions about them.

:hug :hug :hug :hug :hug to all of you!

hello!!!!

Beth-what a cool trip! Getting to visit with LeaAnne would be so wonderful! Please send her my bestest wishes! I sure have missed chatting with her here on the Ville. Great work finishing the window btw! Wooohooo!

Joanne-any big plans for the weekend? I never did line my bags, found fabric in my stash, couldn't get myself motivated...hmmm

Marisa-hope you arrived safely!

I'm taking a break from packing. I ironed all of the clothes and have them layed out, just have to put them in the suitcase. Washed my nephews afghan, it is ready to place inside his luggage set...and finished the granny stripe! yep! Finally finished. Here's a pic. The border is different than Lucy's it is a shell. I love it! Want to start another ghan, I am thinking of a rectangular granny..maybe I will pack this for the trip.:devil Best finish packing, I want to take my sis and her family a few soap/candle goodies.

hugs n squishes~! I will try to hop on here this evening, dh and ds will be taking the cats/kittens to the in-laws to babysit, so will have a good part of the evening to myself before picking up dd.

post-33271-135897660016_thumb.jpg

post-33271-135897660021_thumb.jpg

Oh, Beth- how exciting!!! Please say hi to LeaAnne- and ask her to pop in here every now and then!!! Have a great meet-up!!

LeeAnn- I LOVE your granny stripe!!! BEAUTiful!!!!

Just had to pop in to see if Beth had posted her surprise and she had!!! So exciting!!!

DD and her BF are on their way over so I've got to get something made for dinner. They want to watch the Subway Series (Yankees vs Mets) with us! So I'm thinking pasta and a salad- quick, easy and delicious!

See you all in the AM!

Hi ladies!

quick pop in! Joanee that is awesome that your dd and bf are headed to your house for dinner.

My mom called, she and my brother are headed over too, my lil sis will be meeting them here to drive to Johnstown. Just finished cooking a quick dinner-chicken alfredo and salad.

have a great weekend friends! I will be back late Monday evening!

hugs n squishes!

Wait!!! You can eat something that isn't pizza on a Friday??? :think I didn't know that!

Marisa, hope your trip is safe and productive.

LeeAnn, I hope you enjoy your visit with your family.

Joanne, I hope you enjoy watching baseball with your family.

Stacy, I hope you and your beautiful family are having a lot of fun.

I met with my crochet girls in the library today. When I let the librarian know we were done for the day (and how many people came) she asked me if I would give a 45 minute presentation about crochet one Saturday in October. I said OK, but does anybody have any ideas what I should talk about?

Hi ladies, just a quicck little note to let you know im in pitt. Got in just after 10 then changed and went to see places. Really liked the second. Going to see another tomorrow. I read the posts, but on my nook so am cutting this short. Lol

Night night

LeeAnn- Safe travels and see you Monday!

Marisa- Glad you made it safe and sound- and that you liked one of the places!!!

Beth- Wow- now you are going to be talking about crochet? How about what a great stress reliever it is- and how easy and quick it is- and how yarn is so delightful to work with- and all the different types of yarn. Enjoy your meet up with LeeAnn

I finished the SBT to go with Ryan's RR- I'll get pics up tomorrow. I started SBT#9 while watching the game- so even though the Yankees lost, we had a nice evening together.

DD is coming over Sunday and bringing her sewing machine so I can figure out how to line some of the totes!!! DD took one of them home with her- she couldn't believe how many I've made- and she kept saying how much she liked them- so of course I told her to pick one out and take it home!!

Quick good morning- off to start the Saturday morning ritual- coffee is almost finished so time to get a move on!!!

Marisa- Good luck today!

Beth- (and LeaAnne) Have fun today!

LeeAnn Safe travels today!

Mary and Colleen- thinking of both of you- hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!!

Joanne, awesome!!! What a great set!

LeeAnn, have a fun trip.

Marisa, good luck finding a perfect office location.

Stacy, I hope you are enjoying your wonderful family today.

Well, I met LeaAnne, and she is WONDERFUL!!!! She's beautiful, energetic, with a HUGE laugh, and great hugs. Her mom, sister, and niece are all very nice ladies. We had fun -- lots of laughs. I am so glad she thought of me when she was coming my way, so we could get together. And the pancakes were good, too. I couldn't tell mine were gluten free. YUMMERS!!! :drool I'm still full.

Joanne, awesome!!! What a great set!

LeeAnn, have a fun trip.

Marisa, good luck finding a perfect office location.

Stacy, I hope you are enjoying your wonderful family today.

Well, I met LeaAnne, and she is WONDERFUL!!!! She's beautiful, energetic, with a HUGE laugh, and great hugs. Her mom, sister, and niece are all very nice ladies. We had fun -- lots of laughs. I am so glad she thought of me when she was coming my way, so we could get together. And the pancakes were good, too. I couldn't tell mine were gluten free. YUMMERS!!! :drool I'm still full.

So happy you had such a nice meet up- Did you have a picture taken of the two of you together?

I finished another tote today!!! I'm addicted to making them-:hook

Joanne, look at you go! Your projects are all beautiful. Is the tote a bag for the blanket?

Marisa, good luck shop-hunting!

Beth, how exciting that you got to meet LeaAnne! I saw your photo on FB- you two look fantastic! :manyheart Did your dd go with you? How fun that the librarian asked you to give a talk about crochet. I agree with Joanne about the stress relief. :yes

Leeann, have a safe trip!

Dh and I have the house to ourselves today. The girls are at the IL's, Roomie is at a conference and her monsters are with a sitter. It is so quiet and peaceful. :manyheart We went for a run this morning, now dh is watching Terminator and I'm puttering around on here. I finished a hat for my mom, now need to print off some notes for my class this afternoon. The girls are supposed to be back later this evening.

Have a great Sunday, besties! :hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

:jumpyay:sun

Here are the pics of the Baby RR and the tote to match!

Good morning!!

Hope all is well in everyone's world!!!

Here's the SBT I finished yesterday- Vanna Baby Goldfish and Sweet Pea

Beautiful!!!!! :manyheart

Hey ladies :hi (feeling lazy so I cut and pasted my message again :eek )

I'm back in Philly :clap Saw a few places and really liked one of them :yes My sister is going to try to talk to some people at UPMC to see about the whole credentialing process and becoming an in network provider for the company. They only accept so many doctors per specialty per area, only problem is that anywhere I choose will be a gamble on if I will be accepted or not. Even with all my mapping, there's still no guarantee and that makes me nervous since that's one of the two largest ones there. The other being highmark bc/bs which shouldn't be a problem :think The place I saw on saturday, we weren't too fond of so that's out. We'll see how it pans out.

Went to the Pirates game last night and they won :clap:yay Today coming home, my mom rode with me for a little over half the trip. My parents get off the turnpike before me so she switched at the last rest stop before they were getting off. Then I only had 2 hours alone :D The first hour after leaving my sister's though was brutal :eek The rain was pouring and visibility was low, but then it cleared up :whew I stopped at the grocery store on the way home since I knew I would not want to head back out once I got home. Now, I'm looking forward to laying on the couch and doing nothing :yes I finished the market bag and left it for my sister. The battery in my camera died, but I managed to get a pic with my phone, so I'll post it later today or tomorrow. I'm just exhausted.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend :hug

Archived