Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds nice. I can't imagine making a comfortghan all in one weekend :eek Even if you work on it this weekend and finish it later, they will still appreciate it. And enjoy making the sweater. It is going to look so nice :cheer:cheer:cheer

Sounds nice. I can't imagine making a comfortghan all in one weekend :eek Even if you work on it this weekend and finish it later, they will still appreciate it. And enjoy making the sweater. It is going to look so nice :cheer:cheer:cheer

true. they need things like that all the time. it's quite a nice group, from what I understand. one of the mom's at our school is a survivor, and belongs to it, so I will give it to her when it's done.

That makes such a difference when you know someone in the group.

I need to pick up a puffer at the pharmacy, return a movie to the library and drop a birthday card off at a friend's house. I'd rather stay home :D I think I'm becoming a homebody. :lol

That makes such a difference when you know someone in the group.

I need to pick up a puffer at the pharmacy, return a movie to the library and drop a birthday card off at a friend's house. I'd rather stay home :D I think I'm becoming a homebody. :lol

:welcome to the Homebody Club!!:cheer:yay:yay:cheer :lol

when does the volunteer gig start up?

I have 2 gigs starting first week of October. One tutoring an ESL student and the other helping a friend who is a teacher in her 6th grade class (different school). I'll be helping with reading there. Not sure if I'll be the pizza lady again. I'm waiting to see if anyone else steps up or if they ask.

Oh hey, gotta tell you something funny. Someone from the Parents Council approached my husband (at work) and told him she was thinking of nominating me for Council. :eek I'm not going to get involved in that this year. DD has 9 more years at this school, no rush.

uh-oh.... they fooooouuuuuund you!!!! :rofl

do they have lots of others around to do it? what position did she want to nominate you for?

it's more fun when they are young... as they get older, they don't want you there as much, and you burn out faster.

:rofl I hear ya! Is it getting cool there? It's very cool overnight here, but the days are still pretty warm.

it's chilly at night, and nice during the day... we have been stuck in the mid-70's in the daytime. It's perfect-ness!

Last night, we had your rain... now the :sun is coming out

uh-oh.... they fooooouuuuuund you!!!! :rofl

do they have lots of others around to do it? what position did she want to nominate you for?

it's more fun when they are young... as they get older, they don't want you there as much, and you burn out faster.

Yes, they found me. :lol I thought of you when I heard that :lol Not sure what position she was thinking. I'm not interested. Honestly, I'm not sure if I'll ever join the council. :shrug I think I do my part as it is. This year is my goof off and do things for me year. I am doing the volunteering for my friend as career exploration for me for the future and the evenings are mine to goof off :devil

it's chilly at night, and nice during the day... we have been stuck in the mid-70's in the daytime. It's perfect-ness!

Last night, we had your rain... now the :sun is coming out

Sun is out here too. Temps in the low - mid 60s today. But our overnight temps are in the 40s.

Yes, they found me. :lol I thought of you when I heard that :lol Not sure what position she was thinking. I'm not interested. Honestly, I'm not sure if I'll ever join the council. :shrug I think I do my part as it is. This year is my goof off and do things for me year. I am doing the volunteering for my friend as career exploration for me for the future and the evenings are mine to goof off :devil

:hug:hug... you are so very sensible! And true to yourself! I wish I knew you back when... I would have played things differently maybe.

btw... this year, I drop off... I pick up... i don't stay to chitchat or anything! 8:15 - 2:40 is MY time!:devil

:hug:hug... you are so very sensible! And true to yourself! I wish I knew you back when... I would have played things differently maybe.

btw... this year, I drop off... I pick up... i don't stay to chitchat or anything! 8:15 - 2:40 is MY time!:devil

Good for you!

Archived