Some good clean fun?!

I guess we all take our turns at being a crocheting fool!!!

But no one beats Mary- the Crocheting:queen!!!

Before I forget- Mary- here's some :hug and good wishes that things get sorted out for DH. I love that last afghan you made- it's beautiful!!!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, I still have to figure out the sunflower square. I need to add one to my friendship ghan! But I can't be distracted when I try something new and DH has a way of talking or asking me a question when I'm trying to concentrate. I guess it'll have to be something I try early in the morning when he is still sleeping!:lol

Now, I still have to figure out the sunflower square. I need to add one to my friendship ghan! But I can't be distracted when I try something new and DH has a way of talking or asking me a question when I'm trying to concentrate. I guess it'll have to be something I try early in the morning when he is still sleeping!:lol

You can do it Joanne! :cheer

you can do it, Joanne!

I have to go and drive Jamie's friends home, and get Lindsey. I will come back when I am done. I hope you are still here, but if i miss you, :hug:hug:hug:hug

Colleen- Did you do anything different with your hair? I've been contemplating doing something different next time I go for a color. I feel like it's time for a change- could be the change of seasons!

No, just a trim. You know me, I'm the one who hasn't had a good hair day in 5 yrs. I'd like to grow it a bit longer for a change, but my hair grows so slowly.

It really ticked me off. I have curly/wavy hair and there was this lady in the "beauty parlour" (I think that's what Shannon called it) wondering outloud how women with curly hair manage. She said something like, "what do they do, just not be fashionable". Not liking her.

you can do it, Joanne!

I have to go and drive Jamie's friends home, and get Lindsey. I will come back when I am done. I hope you are still here, but if i miss you, :hug:hug:hug:hug

Goodnight LeaAnne. I don't think I'll be here long. I am tired out.

No, just a trim. You know me, I'm the one who hasn't had a good hair day in 5 yrs. I'd like to grow it a bit longer for a change, but my hair grows so slowly.

It really ticked me off. I have curly/wavy hair and there was this lady in the "beauty parlour" (I think that's what Shannon called it) wondering outloud how women with curly hair manage. She said something like, "what do they do, just not be fashionable". Not liking her.

oh sometimes people are just so rude!!! She didn't work there did she? I have wavy hair (used to be curly- but the older I get it seems that the more wavy it is as opposed to curly) and I think I am quite fashionable!:lol

LeaAnne- Not sure if I'll be here by the time you get back or not- if not- have a good rest of the evening!:hug

I'm thinking of putting some red in it again- I had red in it for about 10 years (a deep auburn color). Not sure thought- cause I am thinking the reason I stopped was because the grays showed earlier. But I'm thinking of a cut- starting to get tired of having it shoulder length- it was great in the summer though cause I could pull it up!

oh sometimes people are just so rude!!! She didn't work there did she? I have wavy hair (used to be curly- but the older I get it seems that the more wavy it is as opposed to curly) and I think I am quite fashionable!:lol

:rofl You are fashionable Joanne. Mine is more frizzy than anything. :rolleyes Anyway, I thought she was rude too. No, she was a customer not someone who worked there.

I'm thinking of putting some red in it again- I had red in it for about 10 years (a deep auburn color). Not sure thought- cause I am thinking the reason I stopped was because the grays showed earlier. But I'm thinking of a cut- starting to get tired of having it shoulder length- it was great in the summer though cause I could pull it up!

A change is always nice. You could ask your stylist about which colours would show gray faster and which would look best on you.

DH tells me NOT to cut it short- that I don't have the face for it. I'm going to get some opinions and then take it from there. In the summer I went out w/out drying my hair- makes getting ready for work easy- but in the winter, I have to dry it- I'd like to just wash it and go!

DH tells me NOT to cut it short- that I don't have the face for it. I'm going to get some opinions and then take it from there. In the summer I went out w/out drying my hair- makes getting ready for work easy- but in the winter, I have to dry it- I'd like to just wash it and go!

I'd love to be able to wash and go too, but it's just not an option. Oh well, that's what God gave me.

Mine gets frizzy too- more so I think when I use the hair dryer- and when it is really humid.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?

No, our weekend is free of plans and that's good. Maybe we'll get some cleaning up done outside. Plants trimmed down for the fall, we need to mow the grass. Hopefully some quality time will be good for DD :shrug How about you?

Oh, and fingers crossed for you that you get to watch some kids before or after school- that would be nice!!!

It must be hard after having worked part time to not be working at all.

I could definitely work part time (if my financial situation would allow), but don't know if I could stay home full time. I do like my days off though- I think I appreciate them more!

Oh, and fingers crossed for you that you get to watch some kids before or after school- that would be nice!!!

It must be hard after having worked part time to not be working at all.

I could definitely work part time (if my financial situation would allow), but don't know if I could stay home full time. I do like my days off though- I think I appreciate them more!

Yes, I think you do appreciate time off when you are working more. It's not that I don't appreciate it, it's just that I miss interacting with people. I am a social creature, I guess :lol Yes, keep your :xfin that I get a couple kids. That would help.

I'd love to be able to wash and go too, but it's just not an option. Oh well, that's what God gave me.

I can when it's longer- I put a little gel in it and let it dry- that is when it's longer. My oldest DD keeps her hair short-but she has fine straight hair. My other two have long hair- the middle one has beautiful thick, wavy hair- no frizzies, and the youngest has not as thick, straight hair. All three of them have different type of hair- and different natural colors- Oldest- dark brown, middle- brown and youngest blonde

I can when it's longer- I put a little gel in it and let it dry- that is when it's longer. My oldest DD keeps her hair short-but she has fine straight hair. My other two have long hair- the middle one has beautiful thick, wavy hair- no frizzies, and the youngest has not as thick, straight hair. All three of them have different type of hair- and different natural colors- Oldest- dark brown, middle- brown and youngest blonde

My DD's hair is so thick and it is straight with a touch of wave. No frizzies. It's brown and beautiful. My hair is very fine.

It was kind of strange that with each DD, the hair color got lighter- and the two oldest have brown eyes and the youngest has blue like me.

I'm looking forward to this cool weather- not COLD weather, just cool weather.

I love "sweater weather".

And I love that sweater that Marisa made!

Archived