Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they start school on Tuesday? My nephew is all moved in at Boston College- get the updates through FB-:lol

I heard they cancelled the Red Sox game tonight because of Earl (the Earl that wasn't)- now they have to play a day/night doubleheader!

Any news on the job front?

Do they start school on Tuesday? My nephew is all moved in at Boston College- get the updates through FB-:lol

I heard they cancelled the Red Sox game tonight because of Earl (the Earl that wasn't)- now they have to play a day/night doubleheader!

Any news on the job front?

No job news yet. and we don't go back to school till Thursday.

I'm curious to see how the felting works out. I'm going to use that as my reward for finishing my RR and doing the border on my granny stripe. (although I may start it before they are completely done because then it will also be a WIP ;))

I really liked Marisa's reasoning on that !!!:lol

It just looks so neat and fun to see how the fiber changes once its felted.

I'm curious to see how the felting works out. I'm going to use that as my reward for finishing my RR and doing the border on my granny stripe. (although I may start it before they are completely done because then it will also be a WIP ;))

I really liked Marisa's reasoning on that !!!:lol

It just looks so neat and fun to see how the fiber changes once its felted.

:tup... I like your thinking!

Mary- I think that is a good idea about a monthly WIP week! And then you have to post progress- even if it isn't done- it will be closer to being done!!

Wonder what the other ladies will think of that idea.

And I'm very curious to what Colleen is up to---being so secretive about what she is working on!:devil

Mary- I think that is a good idea about a monthly WIP week! And then you have to post progress- even if it isn't done- it will be closer to being done!!

Wonder what the other ladies will think of that idea.

And I'm very curious to what Colleen is up to---being so secretive about what she is working on!:devil

... Yeah... what IS she up to?:think:think:think

It would keep us all focused on stuff. Then we would have all these WIPS.

I like the idea of us all doing a small project on the 12th of Sept also.

I have an idea for a small, yet appropriate project... if everyone thinks it's a good idea. but maybe I will be like Colleen, and keep a secret for a few days?

Archived