Some good clean fun?!

How long is your DD visiting you Mary?

So glad you got some sleep and a 3 hr nap- my nap idea didn't happen- but I did get all my cleaning done and my nails done and the new battery for my camera.

The showing was at 3 and there is another one tomorrow between 12-1-

So far, we haven't gotten any calls- when the right person sees the house,is when it will be sold. We are not in a hurry- (really, who wants to pack up everything?:lol )

Oh DH told me that he gave notice at work on Friday ( I figured he couldn't wait) He gave 4 weeks notice so he'll be starting the end of February)

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing- did you see the thread from Elle called "odd request"? Her DH is making her a yarn cabinet and she had this idea to gather yarn labels and then she is going to put them on the cabinet and decopauge them- isn't that cool? I already gathered some up and am going to put them in the mail for her on Monday.

Well, Joanne, the way I see it, things will be looking up more for folks this spring... you'll sell maybe when the weather breaks?

You are right... nobody likes to move when it's winter and :yuck!

:clapfor DH!!!!

Another thing- did you see the thread from Elle called "odd request"? Her DH is making her a yarn cabinet and she had this idea to gather yarn labels and then she is going to put them on the cabinet and decopauge them- isn't that cool? I already gathered some up and am going to put them in the mail for her on Monday.

That's a nice idea

And can you believe that the camera battery cost me $40.00??? This better last like forever!!!

:faint! you are kidding! that's a lot!!!!

I was cleaning in the craft room the other day and I decided I should clean up my patterns and books and I found the mile-a-min pattern and thought I have not made that in a long while. So now here Iam making 2 of them
I love finding patterns I haven't seen in a while... it's like a new pattern, but better!

Now that's a cool idea!!!!

Joanne I didn't pay that for mine. Thats alot of money. Just think of all the yarn you could buy with that :yes

Don't I know it:lol...but I have to say, after stopping to get the battery I ran into AC Moore- (I don't know why:lol) And I walked out with 2 skeins of LionBrand Organic Cotton yarn that was on clearance- I know, I know, but it was on sale!!:lol:lol

The battery is specific for the Canon digital I have and is rechargeable- the other one lasted about 4 years, so if this goes that long, it's like 10/year and when I think of it that way its not so bad

In my experience, Joanne, some MIle-a-minutes really are quick... it depends on which one you pick....

Since you enjoy scarves and are quick at them, I bet you would love Mile-a-Minutes... especially if you join as you go, and weave ends as you work.

Don't I know it:lol...but I have to say, after stopping to get the battery I ran into AC Moore- (I don't know why:lol) And I walked out with 2 skeins of LionBrand Organic Cotton yarn that was on clearance- I know, I know, but it was on sale!!:lol:lol

Is that the yarn you use for dishcloths?

:eek you didn't leave it the trunk, didja?! :lol

No- it's not in the trunk- I brought it in- I don't know if I would use it for a dishcloth- it's kind of "too good" for that if you know what I mean. I don't know what I'm going to make with it- maybe a hat and fingerless mitts or legwarmers for DD who is all about organic everything

I'll have to check out the MAM's- I do like making scarves- and I've never tried join as you go so that would be something new!

Archived