Some good clean fun?!

That's pretty clever Mary- stashing it at Mom's house- maybe I should stash mine at DD's house? Why didn't I think of that???

Ok, since you all have these great ideas for MY flannelghan- I have a great idea- Colleen- you can make me Red and white- that will take care of the NJ Devils and Rutgers. LeaAnne, you can make me a Royal Blue and Red for the Giants and Stacy- you can make me a Navy Blue and white for the Yankees!

And Mary- well you can make the color of your choice with some of the stash from your Mother's house!!!

:whew... :ty for not asking ME to make the Yankee one! :eek could you imagine my DH's face?! :lol Now THAT's funny!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy have you all been chatty. Just got back from going to Hobby Lobby to get another skein of homespun w/ 40% off coupon and then sitting and reading a book at the bookstore while drinking raspberry smoothies (the bookstore cafe has a deal from 4 to 8 that if you buy a drink you get a second free :D)

That's pretty clever Mary- stashing it at Mom's house- maybe I should stash mine at DD's house? Why didn't I think of that???

Ok, since you all have these great ideas for MY flannelghan- I have a great idea- Colleen- you can make me Red and white- that will take care of the NJ Devils and Rutgers. LeaAnne, you can make me a Royal Blue and Red for the Giants and Stacy- you can make me a Navy Blue and white for the Yankees!

And Mary- well you can make the color of your choice with some of the stash from your Mother's house!!!

I dont have any there right now. Hmmmmmmmmmm maybe I do. I will have to ask her tomorrow.

Oh my gosh- I've got it!! You know those flannelghan's where every "mixed" block is a different color? Joanne could do that with all of her favorite team colors. :manyheart That way she could use all of the correct shades. :lol

OK lady, listen here. You may be able to strong arm Caron into sending you free yarn, but you can't make me crochet you an afghan :rofl

Joanne, I thinks you just asked me to make you a 'ghan in Team Canada's colours. I'll be sure to have it in your mailbox by the time Canada plays USA in Olympics Hockey :yes

Mary, tell your mom I'm coming over to raid your stash!

I dont have any there right now. Hmmmmmmmmmm maybe I do. I will have to ask her tomorrow.

You probably do--just like I forgot I had put some underneath the ottomon- until I vacuumed and moved it and what do I see- but skeins of yarn in a bag:lol I didn't remember putting it there!:eek

And Vicki is asleep in her magic chair! She is going to wake up tomorrow and not know what hit her!!!

lol my grandpa's chair growing up was like that... anyone sitting in it would fall asleep... but what do you expect from a Lazy Boy chair :lol

You probably do--just like I forgot I had put some underneath the ottomon- until I vacuumed and moved it and what do I see- but skeins of yarn in a bag:lol I didn't remember putting it there!:eek

I remember you telling us it was there! :rofl

OK lady, listen here. You may be able to strong arm Caron into sending you free yarn, but you can't make me crochet you an afghan :rofl

Joanne, I thinks you just asked me to make you a 'ghan in Team Canada's colours. I'll be sure to have it in your mailbox by the time Canada plays USA in Olympics Hockey :yes

Mary, tell your mom I'm coming over to raid your stash!

...I am dyin' ovah heah!:lol

Oh my gosh- I've got it!! You know those flannelghan's where every "mixed" block is a different color? Joanne could do that with all of her favorite team colors. :manyheart That way she could use all of the correct shades. :lol

I think that is such a wonderful idea Stacy- you can have until next Christmas to get that done for me!:lol:lol:lol

I think that is such a wonderful idea Stacy- you can have until next Christmas to get that done for me!:lol:lol:lol

Oh no- did you see the part where I typed, "Joanne could...?" :lol:lol

Archived