Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes the cupcake was yummy. DD loved her "Boston Bruin's" scarf and black hat. She also liked the Happy Hooker scarf and the Belle scarf. Her roomate was so happy with the Belle scarf adn another scarf/hat I gave her. She said she loves scarves and can never have enough. It's so nice to know that the gifts were appreciated.

I told DD tht I owe her a ghan- both her sisters have one. I told her to let me know what colors she'd like and then I'll get to work on it!

Oh, Sarah, you did get a lot of rain! I think they said on the news that the heaviest rain was south of I 10. That is where you are, right?

yes. I'm down on the coast, between sweeny and lake jackson

I love choc chip mint- especially choc chip mint ice cream!!!

Hope the rain stops for you Sarah- I would be nervouse with it under the trailer.

So Vicki- will you be watching the J-E-T-S on Sunday (silly question, of course you will) The two games I must see while I'm here are the Ravens (go Ray Rice) tomorrow night and the JETS Sunday night- we'll plan our activities around those games

You gotta love when the handmade gifts that we make are appreciated. My neice wanted a scarf for her birthday (which is today!) and she wanted it in the same pattern that I made the scarf for Christmas. She has worn that one and all her friends keep asking her where she got it. "My aunt made it for me" she tells them. I just love that!

JETS 4:40 EST Sunday

that is neat that your niece wanted another scarf- Doesn't it make you feel special and warm your heart?:manyheart. I love that my DD's love what I make them- And I have to finish that flannelghan for DH!

Oh DH got a call today from HR- they offered him about 10K less than he makes now- he told them no. He then got a call from the VP who told him they'll be back in touch on Tuesday- She said that he got very high scores from everyone he met yesterday in the conference room- so we'll see. He wont take it for less $ than what he is making now.

Sorry I am late but we just got back from supper and a trip to the Goodwill store. Then I ran thru the ville real quick (and no I wasn't streaking :lol) dipping my hands in some more charity projects.

HI BESTIES!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:hug:hug

No cleaning for me this weekend!!! That's the neat thing about visiting my DD- I don't have to clean or do laundry- I can crochet, come on the computer, read and relax! Love it! I made sure the house was clean before I left today- I did the bathrooms and kitchen- and last night I did the laundry. All DH has to do is run the vaccuum!

And now hubby has decided that I need to make him a cozy blanket! He told me this on Wednesday during tae kwon do as I was working on the baby sweater! I'll just add it to my list of projects that need to be done. He wants it done in NY Met colors! So I need to get blue, orange and white to do a blanket. I was thinking a corner to corner throw would be good for him.

So how much yarn did you bring home from Salvation ARmy/Goodwill today? Im going to stop at the Goodwill here in ton to see what they have- and they have an LYS right by where we were for dinner tonight- I need to stop by there too!

And now hubby has decided that I need to make him a cozy blanket! He told me this on Wednesday during tae kwon do as I was working on the baby sweater! I'll just add it to my list of projects that need to be done. He wants it done in NY Met colors! So I need to get blue, orange and white to do a blanket. I was thinking a corner to corner throw would be good for him.

Or an Orange and Blue flannelghan!!:lol:lol

:hi:hi:hi How's everyone tonight???

I see that you are really enjoying yourself Joanne and I am glad that you are finally getting to rest and relax and just enjoy yourself? How's DD?

OMG Sarah, Keith is so cute out splashing in the mud puddles!!!!!!!!

:hi:hi:hi How's everyone tonight???

I see that you are really enjoying yourself Joanne and I am glad that you are finally getting to rest and relax and just enjoy yourself? How's DD?

OMG Sarah, Keith is so cute out splashing in the mud puddles!!!!!!!!

lol that wasn't mud... that was more then ankle deep water..

Archived