A Ski Mask for all Ages

onfire4Jesus

Hey!! I needed that the other day!! Dh and I went for a motorcycle ride and my face got "cold", even though it was a nice day for a "bike ride"!!

Thanx for the pattern!! It may not be the season for them right now, but you can never start toooooo early!! IMHO :lol :lol

I love that pattern. Your fall colours version is just so neat. would it qualify for saftey for hunters? Love it all over the place.

The Spidey one is cute too. i could see that one going over well with the little guys.

Edit to add: Is there a way to "copy/save" your pictures into my pattern :?

Thanks Deborah, I will looking for something really soft to make 2; one for me and one for DH. We'll need them this Nov. when we sail our boat to the Bahamas. Gets real cold along the east coast, and I had'nt found a pattern yet. Plus, I really like the way yours look.

First I'd like to thank everyone for the kind comments. I'd love to see yours if you make one or two! :)

I love that pattern. Your fall colours version is just so neat. would it qualify for saftey for hunters? Love it all over the place.

The Spidey one is cute too. i could see that one going over well with the little guys.

Edit to add: Is there a way to "copy/save" your pictures into my pattern :?

I don't know if it would qualify for safety or not to be honest. It's a variegated yarn from Red Heart.

As for copying the pictures, there is one in with the printable pattern. Is that what you're asking?

First I'd like to thank everyone for the kind comments. I'd love to see yours if you make one or two! :)

I don't know if it would qualify for safety or not to be honest. It's a variegated yarn from Red Heart.

As for copying the pictures, there is one in with the printable pattern. Is that what you're asking?

It's ok... I did a print screen. I never print out patterns so I didn't even look at that.

I really do love this. I was thinking it could be good for charitable giving. Freedom Village guys might just like it.

couldn't this also be used to make them for service wo/men?? I think i remember someone making them to send to the military.

Sandy

couldn't this also be used to make them for service wo/men?? I think i remember someone making them to send to the military.

Sandy

I would think that they would be wonderful to make for military. I just posted the pattern the other day. It's one that I created because I couldn't find a pattern for one and one of our gran'son's really wanted one. It's very easy to increase or decrease the size for many uses. Thanks for the wonderful idea.

• 5 months later...

Thank You!!!!! My son is going to be Spiderman for Halloween, and I finally decided today that he may not like face paint. Then I realized that I could make him a ski mask, and imagine my delight when I searched for a pattern and found yours. I can't wait to get started...off to JoAnn's to buy the yarn. :clap

Archived