"camoflague dreams"

crazylady

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is absolutely beautiful! You did an awesome job on it.:cheer:cheer Takes a lot of patience to put all those together!! Thanks for sharing.:manyheart

You've left your mark in history. You have an heirloom there! Just BEAUTIFUL work!!!

Oh! My! Goodness! I thought I was the queen of the crochet quilt but I have a bit of competition and I love it!!! :drool You did an absolute AMAZING job!! Excellent color choices, fabulous job on the stitching, just stunning in every way! Great job! :clap

the talent here just blows me away. i will never have anything like come off my hook. i dont like tucking in the ends but you are just amazing...cant wait to see what you do next.

There really are no words to describe how beautiful your quilt is. I do know that if I knew where you lived, you would have to report a theft, lol. I am going to make a blanket for my king size bed and just ordered a couple of books for granny squares. After I find the perfect pattern I will make it in chenille. After seeing and drooling over your quilt I feel so inadequate. I bow to you.

Tracy Olson aka-decafsis :crocheting:bow

decafsis

i got this granny square pattern from an old leisure arts leaflet #267. the instructions and illustrations are easy and clear. the thing i have always liked about it is the 2color squares are very defined and give you the great patchwork look. i also like the method of joining with sc. if you want to see some amazing crocheted quilts check out happyyellowhouse.com have fun

cyn aka-crazylady

• 1 month later...

Archived