"camoflague dreams"

crazylady

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW !!!! That is one fantastic project!!! You should be extremely proud of it - and yourself for finishing it. You do phenominal work!!! Thanks for sharing.

AWESOME!!!!! It's the only word I can think of because there aren't enough to describe your crocheted quilt. You do amazing work. TYFS

Oh my goodness :eek that is beautiful! How long did that take you? Did you sew or crochet all the squares together? What yarn did you use...LOVE the colors! Where did the pattern come from? All these questions! Please give us more info!!!!!

thank you

it is so neat to have a place where people understand. i mean my friends think it is great but you guys know what it takes so thanks for being here.

quilt is 4ply worsted weight, color scheme was in part determined by what they had in stock at Wally world, 2 color granny squares 2 1/4", 44 sq. per row 44 rows. This is a pattern I found in a quilt book with full size block patterns. I used single crochet to piece together. If I had worked every day time to complete about 10months, actual time was a little over a year. this thing got so big about half way through i spit it and pieced together 2nd half then married the 2 halves.

Wow!!!! That is absolutely amazing. You put a lot of hard work into it. Whoever the lucky person is to receive it better appreciate all of your hard work in creating it. I think if it was me that made an afghan/quilt like that I am not sure if I would want to part with it. Thanks for sharing.

Oh my goodness - I was shocked when I saw it! It's so nice!! I wasn't expecting too much with the word camouflage in it - even though my son's in the Army - some camouflage doesn't do much for me - this is exceptional!

Archived