Rounded Corners Bookmark

champygirl

I was visiting my brother and didn't bother bringing any patterns and my brother didn't have a computer. So I experimented and came up with this. :hook
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rounded Corners Bookmark

post-11825-135897399956_thumb.jpg

Copyright to champygirl April 29, 2009

Materials:

Size 10 thread
Size 7 steel hook (1.65mm)
Needle (for weaving in ends)

Rnd 1: Ch4, 2 dc in 4th chain from hook, ch3, [3dc in same chain, ch3] Do this 3 times, join with sl st to top of ch4, turn.

Rnd 2: Sl st into ch3 space, (ch3, 2 dc, ch2, 3 dc) all in ch3 space, ch1, [(3 dc, ch2, 3 dc) all in next ch3 space, ch1] Do this three times. Join with sl st to top of ch3, turn.

Rnd 3: Sl st into ch1 space, 10 treble crochet in ch2 space, [slst in next ch1 space, 10 treble crochet in ch2 space] Do this 3 times, join with sl st to first sl st.

Tail: Ch97 and finish off leaving a 7” inch tail.

Note: If you chain the last two chains of the ch97 very loosely, it will make it a little easier to add tassel.

Tassel: Cut 10 11”inch strands of thread. Stick hook in ending chain of tail. Fold strands in half onto the hook. Pull a loop with the strands. Pull loose strands through loop and pull taut.

Note: Sometimes I make a knot on top of the tassel using the loose strands.

Trim ends so they’re even and weave in end from starting.

Here is a diagram just in case. It’s from another pattern I did, but will give you an idea: Its Clickable....

post-11825-135897399961_thumb.jpg

Enjoy!!!!

Copyright to Amelia Beebe AKA champygirl April 29, 2009. Do not claim this pattern as your own and do not sell the pattern. It is free for a reason. Do not copy and paste pattern to another website, please use a link. You can do whatever you want with the finish item you make. You can sell the finish item, or make it for charity, or make it as a gift. Whatever floats your boat. If you do sell the item online, do not use my photo, make your own and take a picture of that.

• 1 year later...

Archived