$3.99 for Crochet Hooks plus free shipping

The other day, I was checking out the price of double pointed knitting needles, trying to figure out whether to buy one or more when I go out to the store.

The price varied and I was hoping to get bamboo or wood.

I stumbled across this place in Harrisburg PA. The knitting needles and CROCHET HOOKS were $3.99 and if you bought $15.00 worth, the shipping was free. Not only that, but those of us Outside Pa, were not charged tax.

The name of the place is eKnitting Needles

Thought I would pass this along. All their hooks and needles are made from Bamboo and they ship internationally.:yay

Thank you Tampa Doll! :hug I've always used my acrylic hooks 'cause back when I bought them, they were the cheapest option. I've always thought my work would go faster and look better with some quality hooks, but justifying the expense when I already had hooks... I clicked on the link just to see.. they had a complete set of 12 for 29.95! Free shipping! It was so easy! Can't wait for them to arrive so I can test drive them. :c9

Just a note. I ordered my needles on Monday and they were shiped today. :clap

Can't wiat to get them. Hope I don't knit my fingers together. It has been a while since I knitted and even longer since I used more than 2 needles.:hook

I will let you know how they are and when I get them.

Thank you Tampa Doll! :hug I've always used my acrylic hooks 'cause back when I bought them, they were the cheapest option. I've always thought my work would go faster and look better with some quality hooks, but justifying the expense when I already had hooks... I clicked on the link just to see.. they had a complete set of 12 for 29.95! Free shipping! It was so easy! Can't wait for them to arrive so I can test drive them. :c9

Let us know how you like them! :clap I just might have to order some. :crocheting

Just a note. I ordered my needles on Monday and they were shiped today. :clap

Can't wiat to get them. Hope I don't knit my fingers together. It has been a while since I knitted and even longer since I used more than 2 needles.:hook

I will let you know how they are and when I get them.

Just give me a call if you knit your fingers together!:lol First I wanna see that, Second I will help you frog them!!!! I will be waiting.........................................:devil:manyheart

WOW I ordered these on the 28th of april and got them TODAY inthe mail. wow that was fast service!! They arent bad looking either.like the look of the knitting needles. now to try them out!

Been using one of the hooks that I got! Its really nice!Very pleased for the price!!thank you so much for posting the link! I got a pair of knitting needles now to find a simple pattern ahahahaahahaaa

I placed an order for the set of Tunisian Crochet hooks on May 3 and today received an e mail that it has been shipped out and it is only May 4. Wow, what service!!

Thanks for the link.

LI Roe

I placed an order for the set of Tunisian Crochet hooks on May 3 and today received an e mail that it has been shipped out and it is only May 4. Wow, what service!!

Thanks for the link.

LI Roe

Bet you get them by the end of the week too or sooner! they are really fast!

Sorry it took so long to get back to everyone. I recieved my hooks on Friday, (fast shipping) however, left on Saturday to go sailing, and did not get a chance to try them out until this morning. Now, understand this is from a woman who has used acrylic hooks up to now. I am packing them away! The difference (for me) is astounding! Much quicker, easier to find a tiny,tight hole and punch through the stitch, more comfortable on my hands, lighter (I thought I couldn't get much lighter than plastic) slides smoother during work and it doesn't make that squeeking noise that the plastic hooks made as I work. I am very pleased with them, can you tell?

Sorry it took so long to get back to everyone. I recieved my hooks on Friday, (fast shipping) however, left on Saturday to go sailing, and did not get a chance to try them out until this morning. Now, understand this is from a woman who has used acrylic hooks up to now. I am packing them away! The difference (for me) is astounding! Much quicker, easier to find a tiny,tight hole and punch through the stitch, more comfortable on my hands, lighter (I thought I couldn't get much lighter than plastic) slides smoother during work and it doesn't make that squeeking noise that the plastic hooks made as I work. I am very pleased with them, can you tell?

:clap they really are nice!!

The other day, I was checking out the price of double pointed knitting needles, trying to figure out whether to buy one or more when I go out to the store.

The price varied and I was hoping to get bamboo or wood.

I stumbled across this place in Harrisburg PA. The knitting needles and CROCHET HOOKS were $3.99 and if you bought $15.00 worth, the shipping was free. Not only that, but those of us Outside Pa, were not charged tax.

The name of the place is eKnitting Needles

Thought I would pass this along. All their hooks and needles are made from Bamboo and they ship internationally.:yay

I have purchased from them and they are very fast at getting their products out.

I can't answer about the hooks, as I bought double pointed needles, but they are really smooth and light. It is like knitting with nothing in my hand. My wrist didn't hurt and my fingers did not go numb.

When I got them Tampa Guy siad I could save money and we could go to the Chinese restaurant and get freebees. The man thinks they look like chop sticks.:ohdear

Just to say I really like them, and I am thinking about getting some of the hooks.:hook

I got 3 hooks and pair of knitting needles lol I havent used the needles yet but I can sure see what you are talking about mary jo they are so light. the hooks really glide through the yarn and are lightweight.

hahahaa I was thinking the knitting needles might make nice hair decors ahaaahha

Thought I would let you all see my double pointed needles. I am loving the way they feel in my hands.

As you can see in the picture Tampa Guy has a sence of humor. He put a Chinese restaurant menu with my needles. Thinks they are like chop sticks.:devil

post-105-13589740368_thumb.jpg

post-105-135897403675_thumb.jpg

Archived