Crochetville Mayo Fiesta Bolso 2009

Tampa Doll

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WELCOME TO THE CLUB, new bag lady!!! :hug:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

Wasn't it just the greatest feeling opening that box? Every month when the new bag lady gets her package, I re-live opening mine all over again! It's just something that never leaves you because it makes you feel so special to get one!

Wait until you start using it - you will not BELIEVE how much it holds! Just when you think it's full, you're able to squeeze another skein or two in there. Those bags can carry HUGE projects!

Congratulations to you! I promise you will enjoy it!

Felicitaciones!! Use the tote in good health!

And Elle is so right. I've always enjoyed this thread, but now I definitely relieve my package receiving euphoria every month when the lucky recipient receives hers. It truly is the gift that keeps giving.

Patty

Cinco De Mayo is this week, so let us all celebrate with Cris and her new bag.

Let's get out the salso, chips and margaretta and Party.:yay

Cinco De Mayo is this week, so let us all celebrate with Cris and her new bag.

Let's get out the salso, chips and margaretta and Party.:yay

Actually I did have my margarita, chips and salsa this past Saturday!! UMMMM Good!! :lol :lol

WELCOME TO THE CLUB, new bag lady!!! :hug:cheer:clap:cheer:clap

Wasn't it just the greatest feeling opening that box? Every month when the new bag lady gets her package, I re-live opening mine all over again! It's just something that never leaves you because it makes you feel so special to get one!

Wait until you start using it - you will not BELIEVE how much it holds! Just when you think it's full, you're able to squeeze another skein or two in there. Those bags can carry HUGE projects!

Congratulations to you! I promise you will enjoy it!

Seeing who the box was from was the first shocker!!:eek And opening up the box and seeing the "bag" is a real big shocker!!:eek :eek I still walk past my new bag and can't believe I actually have "one of those bags"!! It's a really great feeling!! And you're right, it does HOLD A LOT OF STUFF!! I can't believe all the give it has!! :lol :lol :lol

MaryJo, thank you for all your random acts of kindness...you are awesome for doing this and making someone happy every month :)

Archived