Wine bottle topper

jaclim

It was raining real hard this afternoon and I couldn't go out. I decided to make some crocheted stuffs to give to my SP for her reveal package. Here is one of them.....I couldn't find a more suitable wine bottle so I used my Chinese rice wine as props. :lol It's made of cotton thread size 10 in royal blue with size 8 seed beads in yellow for contrast. I used size 7 steel hook for this. :)

crochetedwinebottletopper.jpg

and a closer view:

crochetedwinebottletopperdetail.jpg

That is so pretty! You come up with the prettiest designs, Jackie! (Did you have a pattern? Or did you make it up yourself?) I saw all the other ones on your blog, too. They are absolutely gorgeous! And the beaded lampshades! :eek I printed out your beaded flower bracelet the other day, I want to try that one, too. Great job! :manyheart

Tina

Timeless Creations

Tina's Crochet Page

Thanks for the compliment, Tina! :D I'm sure you'd be able to duplicate or come up with something even better like this topper after you've tried my bracelet......the topper is a bit like the 'flowers' ;)

Thank you, ladies! I don't drink wine too because I'd rather use it for cooking....:lol I think this will be a nice accessory for wines for Christmas using holiday colors, of course. :)

great job jackie! That would be a perfect gift to give my friends here in Europe before I leave - all of us are wine mad! My parents laugh at me because I buy my french sancerre wine by the case now.....the wine man gives me a free bottle with each case so how can I not?? :lol

Archived