Bella Mae's Hat

newfiegal

My hubby and I went to visit our little chihuahua puppy at the breeders house on Friday. We are waiting anxiously to be able to take her home. She is only 9 days old. I just couldn't resist trying the hat on that I had crocheted for her,lol It's still quite big:lol Thanks for looking!:) Judy

000_0149.jpg

000_0144.jpg

Judy, she is adorable! I would be going nuts just waiting for the time to take her home.

Thank you!I know Lyn that's the hardest part just waiting to get her, the breeder said that we would have to wait until she is at least 9 weeks old, not sure about that,:( I thought that we would get her earlier, do you know the age when a chi puppy can be taken from its mother?She is the runt of the litter. She is such a cutie, her markings are so lovely too! I am an anxious mom!:P

what a small little adorable puppy!! Congrats!!!

we took our little on home about 4-5 weeks but the owners had to get rid of them

• 2 months later...

Wow that is the sweetiest bella mae and her tiny hat....

I didnt for get you I made her toy ball and still working on her bed

So soon my dear soon

And some other things pending...

• 2 weeks later...

Such a cute little baby :) I'm sure they're keeping her longer because she's the runt they can have low blood sugar issues and die very quickly. You got a good breeder if she's concerned and wanting to keep her longer. I know it's hard to wait but it's best to be safe. Even after I brought Fender home I gave him nutrical before bed for a couple of weeks just to be safe because he was so tiny. Now he's a fat thing :lol

Such a cute little baby :) I'm sure they're keeping her longer because she's the runt they can have low blood sugar issues and die very quickly. You got a good breeder if she's concerned and wanting to keep her longer. I know it's hard to wait but it's best to be safe. Even after I brought Fender home I gave him nutrical before bed for a couple of weeks just to be safe because he was so tiny. Now he's a fat thing :lol

This was the little puppy that we were supposed to get, but this little puppy was the runt of the litter and didn't make it, she died at 13 days old, but we did get another from the same litter, she looks much like her, she is 13 weeks old now, she is very sweet, and loves to play! We called her Bella.We did post her picture link in this section.:)

Judy

Archived