Picture added post 105_, thank you all..starting to assemble

JoBug

I am sorry I am late posting this, I am in a bit of a Lupus relapse here, I was doing really good, now it hit me again like a brick wall...but have no fear, I am plugging away on the ghan!!

Thanks go out to Charleene, Karen, and Jane!! Here are the pics of the beautiful squares I recieved!!!

th_100_0048.jpg

th_100_0047.jpg

th_100_0046.jpg

post-7197-135897401815_thumb.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JoBug: sorry to hear about your relapse,:( but hang in there!! You are a tough lady!!:yes Sent you 2 squares which I hope that you can use on your project!!:crocheting

I am sorry I am late posting this, I am in a bit of a Lupus relapse here, I was doing really good, now it hit me again like a brick wall...but have no fear, I am plugging away on the ghan!!

Thanks go out to Charleene, Karen, and Jane!! Here are the pics of the beautiful squares I recieved!!!

th_100_0048.jpg

th_100_0047.jpg

th_100_0046.jpg

Sorry about your relapse. Mine goes back & forth. Can;t wait till I get medicine. I hope you get back to remission soon! :hug

I sent the hats in the mail today. I also put in some bandanas and store knit caps that were given to me.

I will pray for you both and her husband. I know I wouldn't have gotten through my own experience without my husband. God bless you all.

I sent the hats in the mail today. I also put in some bandanas and store knit caps that were given to me.

I will pray for you both and her husband. I know I wouldn't have gotten through my own experience without my husband. God bless you all.

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!

HUGS and Love

JoAnn

JoBug: sorry to hear about your relapse,:( but hang in there!! You are a tough lady!!:yes Sent you 2 squares which I hope that you can use on your project!!:crocheting

Thank you so much sweetie!!

JoAnn - If you are still needing squares, please PM your address and I will try to get a couple in the mail over the weekend.

Thank you sweetie, I PM'd you!

HUGS

JoAnn

Hi JoAnn...wasn't sure if you wanted people to post if you already received the squares or not? But I sent you 2 and know that you have received them! Hang in there, my friend! :hug

Again, thank you all so much, I am anticipating all the squares to be here by the weekend and I can start putting it together!!! TY TY TY TY :hug

Hello friends,

I don't know if you read my post in prayers request, so I will add info here, my SIL has cancer, she found out Good Friday, and started Chemo last monday. She has recal cancer, turns out we got a call from my BIL last night, and she is going to have to endure a longer chemo than anticipated, as the cancer is farther than what they thought, she will also end up with a colostomy, she is having surgery wed for that. So ALSO please offer up a prayer for her, her name is Rhonda Dillon.

Now I want to make her a comfortghan, what I am asking for is 8" squares in purple shades, with white boarder, I will do the boarder if you dont, not a problem. WW yarn, preferable the Red Heart SS, but I am not denying any squares. They live in Minneaplois, and run a catering bussiness,and she operated a home day care until this.

ALSO, if you would like to make a chemo cap, please do and send it along, I will gladly accept soft chemo caps, Rhonda has/had THICK beautiful hair, and I know this is bothering her feircley, she is taking this very badly and isnt even able to talk to people on the phone. Her friends up there are going to start a web site for her for prayers and such I wil let you know when that is up and running so yu can see.

So if you can help PLEASE PM me for my addy, if you have my addy and want to help, please PM me so I know what to expect for squares. My heart is very saddened by this news, Rhonda is a Catholic with a STRONG faith, so I know God will listen to our prayers, she is only 49 years old and has two beautiful girls, one is at hom eyet in high school, the other goes to college in Washington DC. Her husbands name is Chuck, that is my hubbys brother.

Thankyou for your consideration and help

Love JoAnn

UPDATE 5-6 PLEASE post if you send squares and how many

so I have a count, I really NEED to get this done and sent to her....I just need to know how many are coming so I can start aranging and joining them... THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP ON THIS, it means so much, and I KNOW Rhonda will love it and be touched!!

HUGS and Love

JoAnn

I will be glad to send you some squares. How many do you need. I have plenty of purple yarn (all shades) and was wondering what to do with it. My email is ritaw@Kimbanet.com

Thank you all so much!! I am sorry I am behind on pictures, I have been very ill with my Lupus again..grrr but I WILL catch up with updates and pics soon, I SWEAR

HUGS and LOVE

JoAnn

WOW WOW WOW is all I can say..first off let me tell you all I KNOW I am late here, I have been in a Lupus Relapse, not so fun, but I am crawling my way back to the light...in the mail I got so many beautiful squares, and a BIG BOX OF HATS thanks to the following pics not neccesarly in order..sorry..

PS I SIMPLE LOVE THAT HEART PATTERN, PLEASE SOMEONE DIRECT ME TO THE PATTERN***

Eneida

Cyndi

Jessica

CMeyers inPA

Lilibette

Morgahn

Donna

Dava

Toni

and Tina the HAT GIRL!!

th_100_1179.jpg