Picture added post 105_, thank you all..starting to assemble

JoBug

Just to let you all know, I am still plugging away at sewing them together, whew, there was alot more squares than I thought! But I LOVE each and every one!!! Spent 6 hours in the hospital yesterday gettting my blood cleaned, dialysis, but will be back in full force tonight I hope sewing away...and then the edging.

HUGS and LOVE

JoAnn

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh hun! I am sorry to hear about that! :hug

Just to let you all know, I am still plugging away at sewing them together, whew, there was alot more squares than I thought! But I LOVE each and every one!!! Spent 6 hours in the hospital yesterday gettting my blood cleaned, dialysis, but will be back in full force tonight I hope sewing away...and then the edging.

HUGS and LOVE

JoAnn

• 2 weeks later...

It will be finished TONIGHT ladies, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back and look at the picture I will post tommorow!! I WILL finish it tonight!! I am so excited, and thank you ALL so much!!! You will NEVER know how much this means to me, never!!

Thanks you!!!!!!

JoBug

• 2 weeks later...

Here is THE Picture of the comfortghan.I hope you can see your squares its not the best picture in the world but I got it taken

post-7197-135897412889_thumb.jpg

Thank you, but with out you ALL, I would not have been able to do it!!!

It will be delivered to her tis weekend!!

HUGS

JoAnn

Archived