Picture added post 105_, thank you all..starting to assemble

JoBug

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No problem Cindy! TY TY TY

No mail today for me :(

But I am plugging away at squares, I just wish my Lupus allowed me to crochet at the speed I used to..:lol

now my arm freezes up and I have to break. Maybe I should use a easier pattern too...lol..but I LOZVE the circle of friends square, and I LOVE to MAKE it. Pricilla Hewit did a great design on that!!

thank you friends!! I love you all!!

JoAnn

Thank you all soooooooooooooooo very much!!!!

Mail call today was a puffy from KY, from Valerie, TWO squares and a hat!! I will take a pic in the morning, sorry hun, bad day for me here....but I will get a pic in the morning :)

Thank you all soooooooooooooooo very much!!!!

Mail call today was a puffy from KY, from Valerie, TWO squares and a hat!! I will take a pic in the morning, sorry hun, bad day for me here....but I will get a pic in the morning :)

Your welcome, happy to see that you got the package. can't wait to see all the square together, just love how a comfortghan comes together.

Oh thank you thankyou thank you all!! Here are pictures today from the following..

Valeri

Andrea

Sarah

Edna....

everything is sooooooooooooooo lovely!!! You gals have NO idea how much this means!! :hug clickable of course, and WHY the digital cameras dont give TRUE colors is beyond me, they are all purple and beautiful

th_100_0045.jpg

th_100_0044.jpg

th_100_0043.jpg

th_100_0042.jpg

Got 1 square finished JoBug working on the second. I'll probably get them to the post office by Monday.

Thank you Cindy! even ONE will help imensly!!

HUGS

JoAnn

Okay, I got everyone PMd that asked...

thank you all so much!! Nothing in the mail yesterday,

must come in spurts..lol...thats okay gives me time to work on mine too

thank you everyone for helping out here in this time of need!!

You can also follow on my blog in my siggy here

HUGS and Love

JoAnn

I have two made and packaged. I just need to get to the post office. BTW, they are finished with white as the last round. :)

Thank you deary!!!! I so appreciate it!!! :hug

Hi friends!! I had sleeping sickness today...sorry

BUT I got mail!!! I got two packages today pics tommorow I promise..

from

Karen-a beautiful square!

Charlene-two beautiful squares!

ty ty ty ty ty ty

If you need them now, I have some gently used cloche hats from my own chemo days. I don't need them anymore I have a mop of wild curly ringlets now. Or if you could tell me some colors that would look good on her I could make some new ones. I received many complements on them and several women asked me where I had bought them.

If you need them now, I have some gently used cloche hats from my own chemo days. I don't need them anymore I have a mop of wild curly ringlets now. Or if you could tell me some colors that would look good on her I could make some new ones. I received many complements on them and several women asked me where I had bought them.

Oh sweetie, thank you!! We shure will take gently used Chemo caps!! TY TY I will PM you my addy!! YOU GO GIRL!! WITH your curly locks now!!

JoBug,

Two squares going into the mail tomorrow afternoon. I put the tags in with them but didn't attach them. You can do that if you want when you have it finished.

Hi JoBug, I owe you a couple of squares. I've been out of sorts the past couple of weeks and haven't been crocheting but just wanted you to know I am getting them done and they should be out to you this week. Sorry for the delay.

JoBug

I sent you three squares I sure hope you like them and can use them in the ghan for your SIL...

Keep your eyes opened...

Archived