Picture added post 105_, thank you all..starting to assemble

JoBug

I'm sorry to hear about your SIL. I will be glad to help you out and since purple is my favorite color I always have that color available. I'll pm you for your address.

Thankl you so much Pat!! :manyheart

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all again soooooooo very much!! I hope I have PM'd everyone my addy that asked..if not PLEASE PM me..I too have been working feriously on these, this is too close for me, I want to be there with her, but I can't and it stinks, because of my Lupus I am unable to travel longer than an hour in the car...that stinks, and she isnt ready for "people" which I cant say as I blame her....this is just horrible...

Thank you ALL SO MUCH for your help, I cant wait for them to start comming in.

:hug

Hugs and Love

JoAnn

Thank you all again soooooooo very much!! I hope I have PM'd everyone my addy that asked..if not PLEASE PM me..I too have been working feriously on these, this is too close for me, I want to be there with her, but I can't and it stinks, because of my Lupus I am unable to travel longer than an hour in the car...that stinks, and she isnt ready for "people" which I cant say as I blame her....this is just horrible...

Thank you ALL SO MUCH for your help, I cant wait for them to start comming in.

Hugs and Love

JoAnn

Jobug have 3 squares ready to go out Monday may have a couple more by then:hugmy wishes are with you and her,hope is what you are doing now

H- helping

O- others

P- people

E-endure may god bless ypu and her and keep having hope, its the only we all can do.:hug

Hi JoBug, just wanted to let you know that I'll have two squares going out on Monday. I do have your address so don't worry about PM me with it. You and your SIL will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Andrea :hug

Do you still need squares? I'd love to help out if you still need some. Please PM your address and I'll get right on it.

Thank you so much!! I just PMd you!!

:hug:hug:hug

I didn't make it to the post office today before they closed, but it will go out on monday morning. :D Mabey the Lord intended for me to make 2. :D

Thank you so much!!! :hug

Jobug have 3 squares ready to go out Monday may have a couple more by then:hugmy wishes are with you and her,hope is what you are doing now

H- helping

O- others

P- people

E-endure may god bless ypu and her and keep having hope, its the only we all can do.:hug

Thank you sooo much!! :hug

Here's my 2 squares Jobug. :D I used Orchid by Red Heart. It's really a lilac purple, I took the pic with my cell phone, it doesn't always show the true color.

1240694265.jpg1240689584.jpg

They are BEAUTIFUL!! TY YOU SO MUCH :hug

Hi JoBug, just wanted to let you know that I'll have two squares going out on Monday. I do have your address so don't worry about PM me with it. You and your SIL will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Andrea :hug

Thank you so much!! :hug

Thank you all so much!! I can't wait for them to start comming in the mail!! I too have been working on them, believe me, I will take plenty of pictures!!!!

HUGS and Thank you all!!

JoAnn

Two squares and one chemo cap mailed today. So, from the looks of it your mailbox will be overfilling in a few days.:lol

Thank you ladies!! They are comming in!! Here are the picts I promised to take and post, I FINNALLY figured out I can take the memory card out of the camera and put it into my putor to download..lol..dont even have to find the cord!! So I will describe here who I recieved from thank you !!

Kathy 4squares and four skiens of homespun yarn, she knows I love it...hehehe

Deb, two squares

Eva three squares

Jen one square and a cap

TY TY TY TY

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

th_100_0041.jpg

th_100_0040.jpg

th_100_0039.jpg

th_100_0038.jpg

Archived