Simple Barefoot Sandals

Cordelia

This is the first pattern I've written for others to see...I am posting it in the hopes of honing my pattern writing skills. Suggestions greatly appreciated. Granted this is a very basic pattern but we all have to start somewhere.

Here is a link to the pattern with photo: Simple Barefoot Sandals

Please let me know how it goes if you do choose to make them and would love to see pics! Thanx! :)

Those are really great, Cordelia! Thanks so much for sharing the pattern! I'm having it printed off today and I will let you know how they turn out!

I am so new to this board but wanted to let you know that these look so great and i can hardly wait to make them. Of course I need to make the big switch from yarn to thread for this one...:hook

Thanx y'all you all are very kind! :blush:hug

Just wanted to note I cleared up two major booboos I made in the writing. Sad aint it? I've been making granny squares since I was 11 and cant write it out for the life of me! They have been corrected on the link! Sorry!

OMG These are sooo, sooo cute!! I just finished my first one and...I love it! :manyheart It's pink (I don't like pink very much) but I don't want to take it off! I'll have to eventually, though, to do some end weaving. :(

Thanks for such a great pattern! :hook

Ahem...Can I put in a request for more different shaped ones?? :D

Edited to add: They're even cuter now that I have two!! :hyper

Yay! :yay Thanks again!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived