donations

emeraldjayne62

:hugOK ladies am here again to say thanks for all your help and to ask you one more time to help if you can. Cancer awareness is doing there part in the Relay for Life in June, fathers day weekend. we are looking for donation of handmade items to be auctioned off in our 72hours of the relay anyone that would like to sent a items please let me know.Proceeds will go to Cancer awareness and Relay for life. anything goes what every you want to make .I will make a list and let everyone now what there item went for . thanks so much Jane:yay

this what I donated so far for the Relay for Life auction, and still working on gift basket and some baby booties,and blanket for them also, thanks for taking the time to look and if you want to help please do

This may be something you could make and use. I don't know about them bringing much auction money, but if there was a table set up, and you had several made, they'd probably turn a good amt. of donation money at the event. Mabey 1 dollar each or something. Hot glue a pin back on the back of them or something. They could be made in all different colors, each supporting that particular type of cancer. Here's the link.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=64952

I had this started from a few years ago. The yoke is from a Christening gown pattern I have, but I changed the skirt part to my favorite PK baby blanket st, It's a shell/Vst combo. I also added the # 10 thread shells in white to the top for more embellishment. I was going to make a set, but I don't think I can match up the pink color. It's Caron SS, but since I started a few years ago, (yoke) so I have no idea if I can match it up again. I started and finished the skirt over the weekend. I will make a few more things too. Hopefully send them out on Friday May 8. Hope that's not to late. You'll get them with in a few days of me mailing them. ;)

1240854973.jpg

I need you for a week or to to show me how to do that,I just don.t have the right words for your work but I will tell you that you are a god send,and I liked the little dress that the little red head was in ,now was the the pattern that was on your wish list

Yes it was. lol. I guess I'll have to go change it. :D It's one of my favorites. I enjoy helping your charities. I used to live, infact grew up in the tri-state area of Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia, I know you probably live farther away than there, but It feels like getting to help home. :)

Archived