12" squares for my SIL/Maria is now in Heaven

Michele

:yay More squares arrived in yeasterdays mail :yay

The first package that I opened was from sissie44 she sent 2 squares for Maria's ghan :manyheart

th_P5011075.jpg

:hugThank you sissie44 for the wonderful squares .... I really like the crosses in the design :hug

Update on Maria:

Maria came home from the hospital on April 29, she's been in good spirits during the day but at night time is when everything sinks in (my nephew is asleep) Maria's sister has been coming over to give my brother a hand when he has to do things after school with my nephew (he's 14) someone has to be with her at all times. The pull out bed isn't working so a hospital bed has been ordered. My brother is thinking about having hospice come in for a couple hours a day right now he wants to do everything for Maria that he can by himself :manyheart

:hookI started adding a border around the squares last night so far I have 2 done .... I'm not going to tell you what color I'm using for the border or connecting the squares :D

Thank you again everyone that has sent me squares your all the greatest for helping me out :hug:hug

Maria is now in Heaven with the Angels, she passed away today at 3:30pm New York time

The comfortghan when it is done will be sent to my brother & nephew along with all the love in each square and all the prayers said while making the compfortghan

Maria is now in Heaven with the Angels, she passed away today at 3:30pm New York time

The comfortghan when it is done will be sent to my brother & nephew along with all the love in each square and all the prayers said while making the compfortghan

You and your family have my deepest sympathy.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. God bless and keep you all in his arms. Take comfort in knowing that Maria is in a better place now and will always be watching of you :angel. Andrea :cry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all the prayers sent for my brother and the rest of the family , sorry I haven't been here sooner to thank everyone ........

One of my sailor sons (#3) was home on leave and we wanted to spend time with him since we don't know how long it will be before we see him again. My Mother had to have surgury May 22nd and we just found out that the growth they removed was cancerous ( she is an 8 year survivior)

I'm still adding borders to the squares and have a couple more to make then on to the edgeing, I'll be posting pictures of the other squares I received in the mail asap

:hug Great Big Hugs to everyone & thank You again:hug

Archived