Amy

Shop with Amazon through Crochetville's Associate Link

I just clicked on the Amazon Affiliate Link in your first message and it brought up Amazon.com. So I placed my order. I came back to read more and I don't think my order will go to Crochetville. I read now about a longer UrL....the liinks in your first message just go to Amazon.com. I am not that literate in computers to know.

Probably I needed to click on the littler sticker one that is shown with Joann and Create for Less?

I did have some things in my cart. But I emptied it and found the items again. I didn't know if the basket items would count since I place them in there before I clicked on Crochetville.

Would you let me know if I clicked on one of the Amazon Affiliate Links line in your message if the order will count. Thank you.

I live in the UK. I use Amazon all the time, so I thought, I'd try using the sponsored "ville link" ... that leads me to Amazon US

On there a big lettered headline appears

Shop at Amazon.co.uk

If I do that, would that still help Crochetville?

:crocheting:hook

At this time, we only have an account with Amazon.com, so only purchases on Amazon.com will count towards our referral fees. But thank you for thinking of us and for asking! :manyheart We haven't looked into signing up at other Amazon sites (such as Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.ca) because our revenue from this program has been small, so it probably wouldn't be worthwhile for us to maintain additional associate accounts at non-USA Amazon sites.

I just clicked on the Amazon Affiliate Link in your first message and it brought up Amazon.com. So I placed my order. I came back to read more and I don't think my order will go to Crochetville. I read now about a longer UrL....the liinks in your first message just go to Amazon.com. I am not that literate in computers to know.

Probably I needed to click on the littler sticker one that is shown with Joann and Create for Less?

I did have some things in my cart. But I emptied it and found the items again. I didn't know if the basket items would count since I place them in there before I clicked on Crochetville.

Would you let me know if I clicked on one of the Amazon Affiliate links line in your message if the order will count. Thank you.

Thank you for using our Amazon Associate links! :manyheart Don't worry, as long as you make your purchase within 24 hours of clicking any of our Amazon Associate links, we will get credit for the referral fee. After 24 hours the Amazon Associate cookie expires and you would have to click one of our links again for us to get credit for other purchases. I hope that makes sense... if not, I can clarify in more detail if needed!

Thank you to those who have posted here and to everyone who has been using our Amazon Associate links! :ghug

Thank you for using our Amazon Associate links! :manyheart Don't worry, as long as you make your purchase within 24 hours of clicking any of our Amazon Associate links, we will get credit for the referral fee. After 24 hours the Amazon Associate cookie expires and you would have to click one of our links again for us to get credit for other purchases. I hope that makes sense... if not, I can clarify in more detail if needed!

Thank you Donna for reassuring me that Crochetville will receive something for my order. It was a $125 order. I was worried that since I clicked on one of the three underlined links in your first message rather than the icon down at the bottom of the page, that maybe it wouldn't count. The stamp icon has a longer URL. I felt bad after I found the stamp icon at the bottom...and just had to ask what might have happened.

I understand. I will come here first and click on a link before ordering again. I am pleased with the service from Amazon and usually do all my online ordering through them. It is so nice you have an assocation with them so that we can help this site devoted to our beloved crochet. Mary

Thank you Donna for reassuring me that Crochetville will receive something for my order.
You're welcome! And thank you!

I was worried that since I clicked on one of the three underlined links in your first message rather than the icon down at the bottom of the page, that maybe it wouldn't count. The stamp icon has a longer URL. I felt bad after I found the stamp icon at the bottom...and just had to ask what might have happened.
After checking more carefully the text links in the first message vs. the Amazon image link at the bottom, I see what you are saying -- that the text links go directly to amazon.com whereas the image link goes to a long URL at Amazon. It is because the text links vs. the image link were generated differently in our Associates account. To be sure, I used the link checker in our account to verify that all of the links are correctly tagging to our Associate ID -- and they are. Thank you for asking!

I just placed a small order so you should get a little something!!! :cheer
Thank you! :manyheart

Just placed an order this morning. I order from Amazon quite often and will be sure to always use this link! :D
Thank you so much! :hug

I finally remembered to use the Cville link for Amazon. I ordered a camera so I hope you get something good for it :cheer:cheer

I finally remembered to use the Cville link for Amazon. I ordered a camera so I hope you get something good for it :cheer:cheer
Wow, thank you so much!! :manyheart:clap The amount we get from any particular sale can be complicated, but you can get an idea of their compensation structure here: Associates Compensation Overview.

Just updated my Kindle (which I love) from Wifi only to 3G/Wifi through the link.

Now to decide if I want to find a new home for my wifi kindle or keep it as a b/u. i kept my first generation kindle as a b/u and the new one is so reliable, I haven't needed to use it.

Just updated my Kindle (which I love) from Wifi only to 3G/Wifi through the link.

Now to decide if I want to find a new home for my wifi kindle or keep it as a b/u. i kept my first generation kindle as a b/u and the new one is so reliable, I haven't needed to use it.

Thank you so much for doing this through our link! We really appreciate your support.

If you decide you'd like to sell either of your old Kindles, feel free to list them in the For Trade/Sale/Free folder. While a Kindle isn't yarn, a hook, or a pattern, it's a great resource for crocheters to use with digital patterns. So I think it's suitable for that folder.

Now, if anybody wants to buy an iPad through our Amazon Associate link, go for it! :lol

I've been loving my iPad to view my digital patterns and crochet magazines.

Having joined this website on Saturday and already received some invaluable assistance I would very much like to support your website and have used Amazon a lot over the years but when I tried the Amazon link it took me to the US site. Would it still work if I use the Amazon UK site?

Years ago I bought my first kindle using your link - I made sure I used your link again today to update to a kindle touch. Thanks for a great site!