Amy

Shop with Amazon through Crochetville's Associate Link

Do you need to buy any of these items?

• Crochet books
  • Yarn
  • Crochet hooks, gadgets, and tools
  • Anything else you can buy from Amazon

Would you like to help support Crochetville through your purchase, without it costing you a dime?

If you make your purchase through Crochetville's Amazon Associate link, Crochetville will receive a small commission on your purchase.

For all members and visitors who choose to shop through our Amazon Associate link, we thank you for your support!

Amy, Thank you!! I thought I had seen something like this before, on here, but couldn't find it again. I'm off to take a look!

I didn't realize it wasn't only the Kindle. :( Last week I made 2 small purchases, but I think anything would have helped. I'll keep this in mind for my next purchases.

Debbi

Thanks to everyone who is using our Amazon link, from both Donna and me! We truly appreciate your support! :hug

We know there are lots of sites out there participating in Amazon's associate program, and we are so glad you have chosen to help support our site with your purchases! :crocheting

I tried using them yesterday for a big purchase but they didnt have want I wanted - oh well :(

wonderful idea, and plan to use it the next time I make a purchase there.

is there some way to make this link easily accessable from the main forum page?

Or have I just missed it?

wonderful idea, and plan to use it the next time I make a purchase there.

is there some way to make this link easily accessable from the main forum page?

Or have I just missed it?

I'm with you, if we could put it where it is easy to find that would be great. I sure will use it next time I make purchases from Amazon. Anything to help this great site.

Sorry to be a dummy here, but when I click on the Affiliate link it opens what appears to be the regular Amazon home page. How will I know that it is the 'Ville link and that you will get the commission?

I subscribe to shipments (which by the way is a HUGE $$ saver for regularly purchased items) of coffee, grocery and some pet items and would change my subscriptions so that the 'Ville gets the commission but don't want to go through the deletion and re-subscription for nothing.

Sorry to be a dummy here, but when I click on the Affiliate link it opens what appears to be the regular Amazon home page. How will I know that it is the 'Ville link and that you will get the commission?

I subscribe to shipments (which by the way is a HUGE $$ saver for regularly purchased items) of coffee, grocery and some pet items and would change my subscriptions so that the 'Ville gets the commission but don't want to go through the deletion and re-subscription for nothing.

If you hover over our associate link in the first post in this thread, you'll see that it's redirected through our Crochetville associate link account. The actual LONG URL will be shown down at the bottom of your browser screen.

So even if you don't see our associate number listed anywhere in the URLs as you're going through the amazon site, as long as you stay in the original window through which you clicked our link, everything should be associated with our associate account.

Ok, I just placed an order. This is a great idea. I'm glad I can help out Crochetville like this. I live in a small community with not much choice for shopping so I use Amazon a lot.

I put a short cut on my desktop to this thread so I can get to the link without having to search for it. Somehow I'll try to get my husband to remember to use it when he shops at Amazon. :lol

Vickie

Ok, I just placed an order. This is a great idea. I'm glad I can help out Crochetville like this. I live in a small community with not much choice for shopping so I use Amazon a lot.

I put a short cut on my desktop to this thread so I can get to the link without having to search for it. Somehow I'll try to get my husband to remember to use it when he shops at Amazon. :lol

Vickie

Oh I like the shortcut idea! I had to search for this post on Friday and today I was going to look for it again.

Debbi

I keep forgetting about this and I order thru Amazon alot - what a waste
We've been been thinking about ways to make this link more accessible. Anybody have thoughts about where you would like to this link that would be easy to remember? (Examples: top navigation bar, footer, User CP, etc.) Also do you prefer a text link or a graphic?

I'm not sure.

I have it as a shortcut on my computer screen desktop and have used that. It's easy way to do it.

I'm hoping it's working. It's not a lot, but it's there. And even if I don't buy anything or think I won't, I use it just in case.

Debbi

I would try the top navigation bar - but now that I have used it, I think I will remember.

I placed an order - I hope you get some credit for it :cheer

Can you verify that you received a credit from my order?

Last week I ordered 3 movies and 1 book from Amazon and went through the Crochetville link. I went through the link for each item, just to make sure. Glad to hear about this.

I live in the UK. I use Amazon all the time, so I thought, I'd try using the sponsored "ville link" ... that leads me to Amazon US

On there a big lettered headline appears

Shop at Amazon.co.uk

If I do that, would that still help Crochetville?

:crocheting:hook