sprtsbear

Ridgy Slippers

This is the pattern for these slippers. The picture can be found in Show n' Tell Accessories.

WW yarn

G Hook

NOTE: First a last stitch of each row are done thru both loops, all other stitches are thru BLO.

Ch 57

Rows 1-16: Sc in each stitch. After Row 16 fasten off.

Skip first 13 stitches and join yarn. Sc for a total of 30 stitches. Leave last 13 stitches unworked. Do a total of 15 rows for toe. Fasten off. Leave long yarn for sewing.

Gather stitches together at toe and stitch seam. Stitch back seam. Fold over cuff.

Edited by sprtsbear

Thank you so very much for sharing this with us!!!

I'm working on a pair right now!!!! :hook

:heart

:mug

Thank you for sharing this pattern with us all. These look really nice. I want to try them. Can you tell me what the guage? They look so comfy. :)

I don't really have a gauge. They really stretch. I wear a size 6 and they fit, but I'm sure they will fit a size 8 or 9.

Oh Ok, thank you. I wear a size seven so they should fit fine. Tks again for sharing. I really like this pattern and plan on making it as soon as I finish a wedding gift I'm working on.

Just a quick suggestion... if you include a pic with your pattern it can be listed at CPC. Just let Rachel know if you upgrade :cheer

Thanks! I went & found the pic and saved it and the pattern. I'll print it and put it in my bag to work on at the doctor's office.

Very nice slipper pattern. I like ones like this that will stretch to fit a variety of sizes. Thanks for posting it.