4/14 Annie's free pattern today

It doesn't look very comfy. For the toe poking through, I always wear socks under mine so I don't know if it would matter. But then again my slippers are always too big... And you'd just have to make them the right size and make sure any openings are sewed.

Maybe if the bobbles were on the top and the bottom as just a basic crochet... would have to figure that out though.

Not a fav of me either.

Debbi

I think it depends on the yarn being used and the individual person. Some people don't have sensitive feet. And there are those who are bed ridden or wheel chair bound who want something to just keep their feet warm and covered, but don't do that much walking.

Well there yah go. I like them very much. Since it is only a Seed Stitch and not a real bobble, it would be fairly even in the texture.

I happen to be a fan of that tangerine colour and they are slippers :yay

i like it for someone that doesn't walk: wheelchair, bed ridden, etc

for for people who can walk, it looks like it would hurt!

Oh, I think they're very cute, but Im not sure about the bobble'd bottom. There is that point of people not actually walking in them.

I think this just gave me flashbacks for my aunt making me slippers that looked like rollerskates and wanted me to wear them... try walking on 4 crochet'd wheels!

Oh, I think they're very cute, but Im not sure about the bobble'd bottom. There is that point of people not actually walking in them.

I think this just gave me flashbacks for my aunt making me slippers that looked like rollerskates and wanted me to wear them... try walking on 4 crochet'd wheels!

now that is a visual that cracks me up.

Archived