Caribbean Crochet Cruise *now with photos*

thecrochetdude

Hi Everyone,

Just returned from an amazing Caribbean Crochet Cruise on the lovely Holland America MS Westerdam! It was so much fun! The students were amazing (wish you were there!!) and classes included a lacy beach wrap, a beaded clutch purse, Frill Seeker along with Maximizing Variegated Yarns!

3436289634_dae50d831a_m.jpg

I've just posted a recap on my blog with some photos!

:bounce

OMG! So beautiful in the Bahamas! A friend and I are planning on taking a cruise to the bahamas or carribean, and I can see that this Is where I want to go! Glad you had fun and had those crocheting classes going on.

Wow, what a neat trip that must have been for you. You looked like you were having a terrible time, lol. Combining crochet with that view and weather, what more could you ask for. I love the picture of the houses along the water; they are all different colors!

It really was quite amazing! :hot

:bounce

Last year at this tim eI was in the Bahamas! We went to Nassau and Grand Bahama Island on the Norwegian Gem. Our first cruise. It was wonderful. The row of colored house looks like Paradise Island by Atlantis on Nassau. Looks like you had a great time and yes the water is really that color blue!!!!!!! amazing.....

Dude! I am so jealous! I'd post a photo of my view, but..., oh wait, there's no window in my cubicle. <sob> Too depressing...

Sounds like great fun, and congrats. My favorite job in grad school was tour leader that went to exotic and far flung places I could never afford to go. Now we all get to live vicariously through yours.

Patty

Archived