Lighthouse Bookmark

Mom w/a Motif

I made up a lighthouse bookmark pattern since I couldn't find any out there (except filet, which I don't do well). So I thought I'd offer it to everyone else. It can be found on my pattern blog, under Lighthouse Bookmark. Have fun

Tina

Timeless Creations

Tina's Crochet Page

Hmmm I thought I just replied and it didn't show up :think Anyway it's sooo cool I love it, really and I'm not huge into making things with thread but I gotta make this:cheer Great job Tina !!

I love it! As someone from the west side of Michigan, Lighthouses are a huge part of my life (Holland, Grand Haven, St. Joe's, Ludington......) I have to make this bookmark!! Might include some yellow at the top for a beacon of light out to all readers to find their way through the book....LOL

I made it for my SIL, and gave it to her tonight. She does research and writes newspaper articles on Lighthouses (mostly in Michigan), so I thought she would appreciate it. She said "It looks like a real lighthouse." I am going to make another one for my MIL now, who goes on "Lighthouse Tours" with her. And I have another lighthouse bookmark design in mind, too. I will post it here if I ever get around to it. The only thing is you should crochet over all the loose threads as you go along. Loose threads hanging all over the place to sew up drives me bonkers. :)

Tina

Timeless Creations

Tina's Crochet Page

sooooo cute! man that would be fab as a present for a child with a book about boats and light houses i really like that... it appeals to my nerdyness ;)

• 2 months later...

Archived