LoopyCrochet

What Site Do you Visit The Most  

183 members have voted

1. 1. What Site Do you Visit The Most

• CrochetVille
    • CrochetMe
    • A Blog (Please Share)
    • Other (Please Share)

I haven't been to too many places for a few weeks because my springtime allergies have kicked in and I just haven't been feeling inspired. However, I really like crochetville and I am really happy to see that there are more sites devoted to crochet popping up all the time.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ville, and Rachels Crochet Pattern Central. I am surprised that isnt in the poll. It was how I found this place, and I am constantly amazed at how Rachel manages to list new things several times a week.

My other fave ( for a good laugh) is what NOT to crochet. Cruel at times, but ruthlessing side splitting.

While I am on Ravellry I find it a bit hard to navigate.

oh yea since i found crochetville here is where i come to and here is where i come back and often just stay i used to freak out if i couldnt get my yahoo games working now if i have a problem with my internet explorer and cant get here im all freaked out eheheheheheh

The 'Ville! Even when I am logged in on my school's site, I have the 'Ville loaded on another tab! Shhhh.. Don't tell anyone that I put off doing my homework to hang out here.. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

1. Annie's Attic Free Pattern of the Day

2. The Daily Crocheter Free Pattern

3. Crochetville

4. Ravelry

5. Craftster

6. HGTV Knitting & Crochet Forum

7. JPFun

This is my daily ritual. Checking Crochetville, & Ravelry many times in a day.

• 4 weeks later...

My daily RITUAL, but not all crocheted related

1. a private health site

2. A private site for abused women

3. The National Lupus Foundation

then into the crochet...hehehehe

4. Annies attic

5. the Ville

6. Rachel's CCP site, the BOMB for finding patterns and idea's!

7. A new crochet place I found in CrochetDudes Newsletter called Crochet Soriee

8. last on my list is Rivalry, I am a member there, but it is so CONFUSING TO ME...maybe I aint organized enough to get the full use of the site. it is good to find memebers pattern there they are selling, but you really have to LOOK

Guilty!! I come to Crochetville "almost" first thing in the morning(of course, gotta get my cup of coffee first), then I can sit back and enjoy everyone's work!! :hook

I already voted in this poll and selected the 'Ville, of course. It's set up as one of my tabs when I launch my browser, and I click thru it at least once a day. So... here's my list:

1. the 'Ville

2. e-Patterns Central

3. Annies Attic

4. Herrschners

I :heart Crochetville and I visit several times a day. I also love Crochet Pattern Central but don't visit it quite as often. Last fall before I joined Crochetville or even knew about it, our computer (well the hard drive) had to go back to the people we had got it from for repairs. We were without our computer for a week. We only got the computer at the end of last July so I was not addicted to the computer or any particular web site at that time. Now if that were to happen, I would be going through withdraw immediately. WHAT NO DAILY DOSE OF CROCHETVILLE!!!!!!!!!! AAAArrrrrgggghhhhh!!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived