1. 1. What Site Do you Visit The Most

• CrochetVille
    • CrochetMe
    • A Blog (Please Share)
    • Other (Please Share)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crochetville, of course, :lol. It is a daily ritual for me. There are a few others, but they don't have the variety and constant updating that I find here.

I have a list of over 30 sites I visit for patterns when I can't find one in my books. And around 10 that I like to visit for supplies.

I am about fifty/fifty between crochetville and ravelry at the moment but I do visit both multiple times a day. I am sorry(not really) to say that I have an addiction...

This is so great to read that Crochetville is the favorite crochet-related website for so many people! It makes Donna and me feel so great that we've created (along with the help of our wonderful members) a place that so many people enjoy. :manyheart

If you have suggestions for how we can make this place even better, please let me know via PM.

Back & forth between Crochetville & Ravelry multiple times each day. I'm surprised Rav wasn't a choice on the poll. I don't recall ever seeing the CrochetMe site before. Took a peek to see what it was, it looks nice but there's not very much there on the site? Is it just getting started up?

Back & forth between Crochetville & Ravelry multiple times each day. I'm surprised Rav wasn't a choice on the poll. I don't recall ever seeing the CrochetMe site before. Took a peek to see what it was, it looks nice but there's not very much there on the site? Is it just getting started up?

CrochetMe started out as an online magazine, where anywhere from 3 to somewhere in the vicinity of 12 free patterns were published every month or every other month or so. (Kind of like Knitty, if you know what that is, only on for crochet.)

More than a year ago, however, it lost its status as the only (or one of the only) online crochet magazines when it went from an edited, on-line magazine to a place where anybody can post any free pattern they want anytime they want.

Oh, I probably should stick to the topic while I'm at it. As far as crochet sites I visit most:

Crochetville

Crochet Pattern Central (I'll echo Jimbo's "kinda have to" remark) :)

Multitudes of others that add free patterns now and then

uh...that about covers it. ;)

I'm back and forth between the Ville and Ravelry. Depending on the day, I might be here more or I might be at Ravelry more.

Daily ritual is start with Annie's Attic for their free pattern of the day, then heading over to the ville followed by a visit to Ravelry.

Majority of the time is on Crochetville

Thanks Donna and Amy for a job well done :hug

Archived