Crochet Caddy Tissue Cover

Could you tell me which issue of Crochet with Heart mag is the pattern from? I'll try to find it :)

In browsing through a stack of old crochet magazines looking for inspiration for my next project, I found the pattern for the Crochet Caddy Tissue Box Cover in the February 2002 issue of Crochet with Heart. The creator of the pattern won a CWH contest for best tissue cover design. One more time, a pattern I was wanting was lurking in my stash all along.:irk. Anyway, I thought I'd share that in case anybody else is looking for the pattern, doesn't want to buy the entire book it's in, and unknowingly owns the magazine.

Here is your answer Apak....it is in the February 2002 issue!

That sounds wonderful! How do I do that?

Once you have all of your books and magazines in your library on Ravelry you can search your own patterns. If you are on your library page, look on the top left hand column and somewhere near the top you will see a link showing how many patterns that you have. If you click that link, it will take you to the Ravelry pattern search page but it will only show the patterns that you have. Then you can alter your search any way you want to :)

Archived