Can anyone help? UPDATE

KellieD

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so sorry to hear about you Dad. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am so glad the comfortghan brought him "comfort" in his last days.

Debbie

I am sorry to hear about your loss, I hope that in the short time you had with him he was happy & comforted by you all. Hugs:hug

I am glad the blanket made him comfy and happy to hear that it will now bring comfort to your Aunt.

I'm sorry to hear that....

It reminds me of my grandmother who died in 2004 of gullbladder problems...

She was bedridden for 6 years, had two open heart surgeries and had almost 24 hour in-home care. The bit that i wished I could of been there for was the night she died a age 86. I really would of liked to be there to say goodbye, but my mom sent me to the house of a family friend, thinking it would of been better for me not to be there. I never saw her again after the day before she died on a Friday in April.... I still regret not being there that night and I cry even thinking about how I could of been there....

Goodbye Grandma Eleanor! I love you!

I am so sorry about your loss.. I am happy that you were able to give him the afghan and that he found comfort and felt the love that was sent with each square. Thank you for lettting me be part of it!! :hug

Kellie,

I am so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. As Eneida said thank you for sharing with us and letting us be a part of making his comfortghan.

I am glad to hear that the afghan will have a home where the love in each stitch will continure to bring comfort.

Kelly

Condolences to you and your family in your loss. I'm glad the comfortghan was a blessing to him and am thankful I was able to have a small part in it.

Archived