Can anyone help? UPDATE

KellieD

Thank you for the information, however there are other issues at work here. Family dynamics are a big part of it.

I understand that the disease is not a nice one and I hope that someday they will find a cure for it.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MamaBear, the squares from you just came and they are great! They bring me up to 28 squares out of 42!!

Im starting to assemble the squares this afternoon. This is even better fun than a jigsaw puzzle, especially because there are more pieces coming.

Dad's infection is proving to be difficult. While his temp is down and his appetite is up, it is proving to be a drug resistant strain of whatever. i just hope he will get out of the hospital and back to the skilled nursing facility where he was doing so well.

Kellie

Can you help me please... No mater how I try my photobucket photos aren't clickable! I'm starting to think photobucket hates me...:think:(

I know you've already been helped, but I used to use photobucket until I started posting pics on Crochetville, because I couldn't figure it out. LOL I have a flickr account now and it was so easy! :lol

Some really bright and beautiful squares came in the mail today from Losingmymind2 and Karen from New York. Is that you, Nana K??

Thank you so much!:hug I'll get pictures posted this evening (now that I know how!).

Squares came from The Punkrockinchick today. Beautiful burgundy hearts on a black background (pictures coming) . They will work into this afghan wonderfully.

She also included bumblebee and sunflower magnets so he had a bit of the outside in his room with him. Thank you!

After another scary stint in the hospital he has improved enough that they moved him back to the skilled nursing fcility this week. I just got an email that he is now doing well enough that he is finally able to hold a spoon and a cup for his meals and that he wanted to eat in the lunchroom with other people. Positive forward steps!! He did get to go out in the sunshine for a brief time yesterday!

Archived