Sweet Pea Shawl

goldenj32w2

You did a beautiful job, I too am challenged when it comes to making things for me, cause I am on the fluffy side...this looks perfect!!

You did a beautiful job, I too am challenged when it comes to making things for me, cause I am on the fluffy side...this looks perfect!!

Thanks so much, you should try this one. I am on the extra fluffy side, and this turned out rather large. I increased my begining chain by 40 ( one of the ladies here said to increase or decrease it is 20 chains) so this is very large. I can tie it in the front with no problem. (My daughter is my modle, and she is a 6, it is super large on her skinny rear!)

Judy

:manyheart

Can someone send this pattern to me? Email to zeartiste@hotmail.com. I'm collectin different shawl/stole patterns to make for Christmas presents. Got to start early!

Sorry, no they can't because of copyright laws. You can get the pattern, though, in the book "The Happy Hooker." It's been out for a few yrs now, so you could probably get it used from Half.com or Amazon.com or maybe even the library.

Archived