Fairy's Fairy CAL

heart

Heart. You would not believe...it is a doily at Annie's Attic. The outer edge is white pineapples. The fairy is in the middle bottom half of the doily. She has blonde hair. It has white,blue,yellow,rose,pink,and some green I believe. It is beautiful. Been try to finish promised projects. What have you been working on??

Sounds really pretty! Is it the one that kinda looks like a crinoline, and sits in the ring of pinneapples? That one has had me drooling ever since I've seen it. :D Now I'm excited! I can't wait to see what everyone is going to make. I did the flower child and added mini wings. I want to buy a toy pattern next, so I can donate them at Christmas, but I can't seem to decide on which one to make. I've been tossing around the idea of making a mushroom house type thing for the fairy to live in, but it'd probably have to be stuffed. Mabey make a lopsided round house and add flowers and vines growing on it. My imagination is running overtime here. :D

Thanks everyone! She was fun to make. I liked using a lot of colors.:hook

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heart! Yes I think you have the correct one in mind. She is beautiful. I have finished most of what I promised. Just made some of those peek-a-boo booties on this site. They are easy and wonderful to make. I imagine they would fit some dolls.My son will help teach me to post pictures when he goes back on dayshift. I can hardly wait to start my fairy doily. :yay

:cry I went looking for thread today. I was so upset the selection was so bad. I will have to travel 20+ miles to find a better choice. I wanted to start the fairy doily so badly. But as they say all good things are worth waiting for. Heart what are you working on??

:cry I went looking for thread today. I was so upset the selection was so bad. I will have to travel 20+ miles to find a better choice. I wanted to start the fairy doily so badly. But as they say all good things are worth waiting for. Heart what are you working on??

:hug I'm so sorry you have to wait. I travel to for my supplies. We have 2 walmarts close, but it's a 45 minute trip 1 way to either Michaels and/or Hobby Lobby. I e-mailed Hobby Lobby once and asked them if they would be putting 1 near me soon, telling them how far I travel just to shop there, and they said they weren't sure, and thanked me for my patronage and sent me 40-50% off cupons for ever. :D I put them to good use. :D

I'm not working on a fairy just yet. I'm finishing up my things for the summer scarf swap and the wing a hat with aphelia. I will be making something soon. I saw this pattern booklet in the Annies Attic catalog, it is angels, and they are flat, kind of like doilies. One of them is of a mother angel with a small child infront of it. It's beautiful. I'll try to find a link and post it so you can see. I really want to make it and have for a long time. I think I will go ahead and buy the booklet friday. It's really pretty. :hook

They are lovely. I just love pineapples. I learned to love them from my mother. My personal opinion is that pineapples are just elegant. I will travel this week for thread. I will go to Michaels and Hobby Lobby. You know I will use this opportunity to drool over all of the thread. I took the time to make a few small gifts for Mother's Day. I work the next 4 days.

• 2 weeks later...

Doing great! Hope you are too! :) and busy with a few things, not been making any fairys lately though. School lets out in a couple of weeks for my boys, hopefully then I will have extra time. :D The end of the school year just has so much stuff to do, and my 2 boys are just far enough apart in age that every event they have is on a different day b/c of their grade level. :eek anyway, they are both getting either good conduct (1) and honor roll (1) :P awards. :D

Tell me. My grandson's are in the last two weeks of school. Trips and events. I don't know how my daughter-in-law keeps up sometimes. Sunday they called me at work. My son tripped over the dog and fell down the stairs of the deck and they were going to the ER. He broke his arm at the elbow and will be out of work two weeks at least. Yesterday Amy stepped on a screw and it went through her shoe and bled everywhere. This week has been a nightmare. Have done little crocheting. Have found a few great patterns. Hope things are well for you.

Tell me. My grandson's are in the last two weeks of school. Trips and events. I don't know how my daughter-in-law keeps up sometimes. Sunday they called me at work. My son tripped over the dog and fell down the stairs of the deck and they were going to the ER. He broke his arm at the elbow and will be out of work two weeks at least. Yesterday Amy stepped on a screw and it went through her shoe and bled everywhere. This week has been a nightmare. Have done little crocheting. Have found a few great patterns. Hope things are well for you.

It's been one of those weeks! I'll say a prayer for you and your family. Hopefully the rest of this week will be better for all of us. :manyheart

Hello All! Hope everyone has had time to crochet. I have not. My sister is moving to West Virginia and went to visit and help out. Today was my grandson's b-day. Had to make a cake and cook. Now I can crochet. Heart hope things are well and that you are making progress on crocheting.

Hello all..I've been without the net for almost a month...Got my laptop up and running and HERE I AM...I haven't worked on any crochet..I've been tidying up my house little by little..Now that most everything is in place I can find my balance once again..Then there's the kiddos out for summer...C'MON August 10...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived