Fairy's Fairy CAL

heart

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:ohdear Hi! Hope you guys have had a good week crocheting.I got side tracked from faries--I took the time to learn arigummi(spelling).I made some easter eggs-crocheted them. After I decorate with stitchery I will begin faries.At least I now understand the way to make the first one I want to make. So I feel my side track adventure was not to bad. How are you making out with your faries?

I'm on hold for a day or so too. I'm trying to finish up a few baby things for charity. But I did start another flower child in size 3 thread. :D I'm going to make wings to go on her too. :jumpyay I hope to be posting lots of pics soon! We weren't able to go on our trip :( so I will be here to :hook this Easter weekend when we aren't coloring or hunting eggs :D Can't wait to see some of your fairys too. :rose

:cheerI can hardly wait to start these. I have always done things like afghans and scarfs. I made the eggs and it gave me abetter idea about some of these patterns. Looking forward to making Faries. Enjoy your Easter crocheting.

:hook Hope everyone had a nice Easter. It was wild at work. I will be browsing today looking for fairy patterns. I think I have found the one I will do first. I am amazed at the talented and creative people out there. Have any of you started your Faries?

:clap You are finding such wonderful patterns. I found one really cute one. I am really looking forward to starting these. I have tried to finish the things I have promised family and friends. I found this adorable one I'll try and find and figure out how to post them. This stuff on the internet is new to me. I have always worked alot and crocheted to keep myself busy. But I am learning and with help of you nice folks I'll be a pro. Have a great day. I'll see you later. Happy crocheting.

I'm still trying to finish the afghan I'm making for my stepdad. After that I'll have some more free time to start working on fairies and the like. I did start another Baby Snow Dragon the other day, just as a way to clear my mind. Sometimes when I'm working on something big I have to take a break and work on something that you can see quick results from.

I'm still trying to finish the afghan I'm making for my stepdad. After that I'll have some more free time to start working on fairies and the like. I did start another Baby Snow Dragon the other day, just as a way to clear my mind. Sometimes when I'm working on something big I have to take a break and work on something that you can see quick results from.

I know, that's why I love making smaller things. :) I have a hard time commiting to a large project b/c I'm so busy with the kids and everything, it's nice to feel the instant gratification of smaller projects. That's why I like making little fairies, bookmarks and such. :D

I recieved a gift yesterday. A pattern for a fairy doily. It was from annie's attic. I was so excited. I have enjoyed the links everyone has posted. I am trying to finish my projects.

Hi All! I watched a tutoral on you tube about making ears. I e-mailed the author and now believe I could make pointed ears.I have worked overtime so this week I will start my fairy doily.

Heart. You would not believe...it is a doily at Annie's Attic. The outer edge is white pineapples. The fairy is in the middle bottom half of the doily. She has blonde hair. It has white,blue,yellow,rose,pink,and some green I believe. It is beautiful. Been try to finish promised projects. What have you been working on??

Yay! I made a Flower Child today. (link in first post) I used several different colors of #3 thread, tangerine, rose, warm blue, warm teal, latte, cream and lime green. :D I made the wings to go on her, but I thought they looked like a butterfly, so I put them on the hat for 1 of the photos. What do you think?

1240956802.jpg1240956476.jpg

1240956622.jpg1240956740.jpg I originally took the photos in the grass, but my camera ate the photos :D. So I re-took them. ;)

Archived