Rainbow Heart Quiltghan

Cherri

:hiHi everyone! I wanted to share a quiltghan that I made for charity. It's going to UC Davis Cancer Center (a treatment center for kids). It's one of the causes supported by the group Crafting for a Cause.

The chart for this 'ghan is located here, on my blog if you're interested. Feel free to use it if you like it. I used RH Supersaver in rainbow colors and an "H" hook. I did the join-as-you-go method so there was no sewing. It ended up being about 52" square. Thanks for looking!!!!! :)

th_RainbowHeartQuiltghan.jpg

That is so pretty! Thank you for sharing with us! I definitely want to give this one a try! How did you join them and you went?

Hi Deb! First of all, thanks to you and everyone for the compliments. Here is a site with instructions for Join-As-You-Go. There are other sites, too. Just Google "join as you go crochet" and more will come up. It sure beats sewing all those squares! If I can be of any help, just let me know. :hug

That is absolutely stunning. What a beautiful job. I do not have the patience to put all those squares together, so I really admire those that do.

Archived