SHOL's Comfortaghan

Mandii

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one square done I will be sending at least 2 They are the same pattern and one color Hope thats ok

I put a border on mine and try to make them about the same size then I whip stitch them together

Good luck with getting the yarn :yarn from your moms house

:oops:embar. I accidentally credited the above lovely squares to judianne, but was soon corrected, but have now corrected the mistake to let people know the squares were from Martha C. I was just reading a posting by judianne and had her name in my head instead of the correct one. :blush sorry everyone.

:oops:embar. I accidentally credited the above lovely squares to judianne, but was soon corrected, but have now corrected the mistake to let people know the squares were from Martha C. I was just reading a posting by judianne and had her name in my head instead of the correct one. :blush sorry everyone.

You have so much going on I have no idea how you're able to :juggle it all!

If it was me juggling it all I would have long ago dropped all the balls. But I just do what the Lord tells me to do, pray about it constantly, keep in God's word, and trust Him to juggle everything. He extended Joshua's day during a battle, I know He can keep me going. :D

You have so much going on I have no idea how you're able to :juggle it all!

If it was me juggling it all I would have long ago dropped all the balls. But I just do what the Lord tells me to do, pray about it constantly, keep in God's word, and trust Him to juggle everything. He extended Joshua's day during a battle, I know He can keep me going. :D

AMen...I've seen the Lord actually extend the time I needed to do something...and keep me calm in the process!

Received some lovely new squares today.

More from CTAWQ

And lovely rose/mauve from Judianne

Thank you ladies for continuing to send the squares my way.

As far as getting the yarn from my mom I asked her if I could use some of the yarn in making a comfortghan that someone requested for their mom on the ville. I said that I would make sure I replaced the yarn. :lol:lol I just left out that part that would let her know she was the mom and that I would be replacing the yarn in the form of the ghan. :hook It worked. She told me to come and get it because there were others that could use what I did more than her. See that is why I love my mom. She rarely thinks about herself first.

post-27010-135897402424_thumb.jpg

post-27010-135897402427_thumb.jpg

Checking in this AM I got attracted to this thread. The post about the pain docs attitude...I understand your moms feelings!

There's a (real) Pain clinic at Duke, I plan on checking out when I can tolerate the ride or can't tolerate the misery anymore with current med.

Oh I love the pattern Judianne used. Anyone know where to get it?

It's square #96 in this book: 101-Crochet-Squares-Jean-Leinhauser

I see they offer a used version of the book, too - which is how I would go if I could do it over again. I used the G hook recommended but then it didn't come to 8 inches, so I added a couple of rows to it. I'd use a bigger hook to avoid that in the future.

Archived