Tampa Doll

C’Ville Tote April 2009

I :manyheart the colors..

I can't wait to see who gets this beautiful tote....

Oh!!! It's adorable! I absolutely love that little flower on the top too. Great job! :)

Beautiful!!!! I love, love those colors. Very nice Mary Jo.

:manyheart:manyheart that is just gorgeous! LOVE the colors :manyheart:manyheart

Your work is amazing as always. I am always in awe of your generosity. Oh and my B day is April 15. :) jk, some one will be very, very blessed.

:1sheepOh my goodness...that one is gorgeous...my favorite colors !!! Thanks for sharing !!! :rabbit

Very nice colors!

This one is by far my favorite ...what beautiful colors! A wonderful job as usual - you are such a super sweetie!!!

Ok everyone start counting. The package was picked up by the mailman this morning. By my calculations, it should be at it's destination by either Saturday or Monday.

th_36CvilleXXXVIAprilShowersTote002.jpg(clickable)

ManWalking.gif

Mary Jo who or what is the white thing sitting there all prim and proper?

sondra

I gather you are asking about the little guy on the right with the flower? That is Duby, Dobbie's brother. lol I made his special for DH after the movie came out with Dobbie in it.:hook

Edited by Tampa Doll

I gather you are asking about the little guy on the right with the flower? That is Duby, Dobbie's brother. lol I made his special for DH after the movie came out with Dobbie in it.:hook

It only makes sense that MaryJo has a house elf. How else do you think she finds the time to crochet the tote bags month after month? Duby helps with the chores and it frees up time for MaryJo to be able to spend extra time crocheting! If it weren't for Duby, there would be no happy bag ladies each month! :lol

Girl, that is one beautiful bag! But I must say, I get compliments on mine quite often! Your sense of color and combos is legend. WTG!

What a lovely thing you do for so many! The colors this month are so pretty. Keep up the good work! :crocheting

It's gorgeous! I love these bags.

Joyce

lovely as usual MaryJo. I always feel like that little guy walking back and forth until we see where the bag ends up,:lol

Waiting on pins and needles to see where that beautiful bag will go.

Ok everyone start counting. The package was picked up by the mailman this morning. By my calculations, it should be at it's destination by either Saturday or Monday.

th_36CvilleXXXVIAprilShowersTote002.jpg(clickable)

ManWalking.gif

Oh ... this is the fun part... yet makes me :loco

Cant wait to see who's the lucky one this month! :yay

:heart

:mug