C’Ville Tote April 2009

Tampa Doll

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok everyone start counting. The package was picked up by the mailman this morning. By my calculations, it should be at it's destination by either Saturday or Monday.

th_36CvilleXXXVIAprilShowersTote002.jpg(clickable)

ManWalking.gif

Mary Jo who or what is the white thing sitting there all prim and proper?

sondra

I gather you are asking about the little guy on the right with the flower? That is Duby, Dobbie's brother. lol I made his special for DH after the movie came out with Dobbie in it.:hook

I gather you are asking about the little guy on the right with the flower? That is Duby, Dobbie's brother. lol I made his special for DH after the movie came out with Dobbie in it.:hook

It only makes sense that MaryJo has a house elf. How else do you think she finds the time to crochet the tote bags month after month? Duby helps with the chores and it frees up time for MaryJo to be able to spend extra time crocheting! If it weren't for Duby, there would be no happy bag ladies each month! :lol

lovely as usual MaryJo. I always feel like that little guy walking back and forth until we see where the bag ends up,:lol

Waiting on pins and needles to see where that beautiful bag will go.

Ok everyone start counting. The package was picked up by the mailman this morning. By my calculations, it should be at it's destination by either Saturday or Monday.

th_36CvilleXXXVIAprilShowersTote002.jpg(clickable)

ManWalking.gif

Oh ... this is the fun part... yet makes me :loco

Cant wait to see who's the lucky one this month! :yay

:heart

:mug

Archived