C’Ville Tote April 2009

Tampa Doll

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I've been here I check out the bag of the month when it's posted and I think they are all wonderful but I usually don't post anything, I just admire it and go on. (no offense intended)

The color combination of this bag absolutely requires that I post the following:

OMG I LOOOOOOOOVE THAT!!:drool

Pick me! Pick me!

No, I do not have one of these for myself. I do however have a great bag made for me by fran. She sewed a beautiful blue bag with an Angel on the front pocket.

It was my favorite friend when DH was in the hospital. I would load it up every morning before I left for the hospital with everything I needed for the day.

Oh by the way, I think it will take me about 2,324.5833 years to give everyone one of these. I don't think I can do that, but I sure am going to try.:rofl

27,895 divided by 12 = 2324,5833:think

Wow!! That is a beaut!!:clap Love the colors!! Let's see April showers bring May flowers, it also brought my oldest dd!! She decided to be born on April Fool's Day!! She was born at 10:52 p.m. If only she could have waited 1 hr. and 8 min. longer!!! She's a sweetie though!! Wow, she'll be 35!!

:cheer Wow Mary Jo that is a beautiful bag! (and what a beautiful name, Mary Jo was my mom's name) The colors are so perfect for April- I am fairly new to crocheting and to Crochetville and have been admiring your work. Very inspirational. Thanks!:hook

That is Beauti-mous Mary Jo! I too love the colors. :clap

Also, by my calculations ( which I have taken from your post :P ) you do not have enough time to be posting on this forum if you are to make everyone a tote. Back to work missy! :lol:yes

Shelley

You did a great job again...Wonder who the LUCKY recipient will be this time...

These bags are given away??:eek How is that decided? :dreaming of one now. Is there a place to enter my name for consideration?:D JK... ok.. not not really. still :dreaming

Gorgeous, MaryJo, just gorgeous! I LOVE the teal! It's perfect for April Showers. Of course, my tote is still my very favorite, but each month brings another one that's just as beautiful in its own right. :hug

I can't wait to see who our newest Bag Lady Club member is going to be! It's funny, even after receiving one of these, it's STILL JUST AS MUCH FUN each month seeing who the latest recipient is going to be!

Wow you have done it again MJ I really thought you were going to April Fool us! Love the colors very soothing. Well back to my hook 4 of six RRs finished I think I will finish by 4/22 and if not well I have found that I CAN crochet in the car! So while my boyfriend argues with my GPS I will make my hook fly for four hours and finish the last RR if it kills me! :yes:hook

lovely as always, you are so talented, your color choices are always stunning

Archived