C’Ville Tote April 2009

Tampa Doll

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is beautiful Mary Jo. I like the colors, too.

We could REALLY use rain here; living in the desert! :lol

I can't wait to see who the recipient is.

Tina

Yep, this one is beautiful too. Hey Mary Jo there are only 27,897 registered members of the ville. How many years till we all have one? You know we ALL want one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job! Thanks for sharing!

I have been waiting and wondering when this bag would be shown since it is the 31st today.

Mary Jo the colors on this bag are beautiful, but I do love mine the most.

Now we have to wait to see who the lucky bag lady for April will be.........

Very, very pretty! You should keep it :yes Not only does it remind me of April showers (and we've already had enough this week, thank you very much) but also of the ocean, since I used to live in Florida. Very soothing colors of water.

How is the recipient picked? Sorry y'all! I'm a little behind on this.

There is no rhyme or reason for who gets the bag. Sometimes I close my eyes and point, sometimes as I am making it, I know who will get it and twice now I have asked a previous recipitent (spelling) to help me.

We all have our favorite things to make. Mine is this bag and dolls.:hook

Thank you all for the compliments. This is going to be one tough month to decide who gets it. I have been busy making Easter eggs for my tree, but I have had the bag done for quite a while. Just a little slow on getting it posted.

Hang in there, soon the box will show.:devil

The Teal Ombre color definitely reminds me of rain so April Showers is the perfect name. :)

Hey Mary Jo there are only 27,897 registered members of the ville. How many years till we all have one? You know we ALL want one!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!

They are all beautiful but I think this one is my favorite so far.

A very blessed person will receive this bag.

You are so kind to make one of these each month and give it away.

Mary Jo, have you ever made one for yourself? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL. :hook

:think You've really never kept one for yourself? You don't have a tote that has the crochetville symbol on it? I That would be like breaking some kind of law. You make them for everybody else and they are blessed when they receive them, you seriously need to make sure you have one yourself (if you haven't already and you were just joshing us).

Enough lecture . . . this one is really pretty and the colors are reminiscent of spring showers. Around here we can't plant until Mother's Day, we had 3 inches of snow last Saturday. And boy, are we ready for spring showers and pretty flowers. ~ Deb

Archived