C’Ville Tote April 2009

Tampa Doll

Well, it has finally happened. I made a tote I told Tampa Guy I like enough to keep.

This new one is made of Peaches & Cream Teal Ombre, with egg shell handles, teal pocket and white lettering. The pocket thread is from Aunt Lydia.

We have decided to call this one April Showers,:rain after all, April showers bring May flowers. Boy could we use some rain down here.:2rain

I am anxious to see what you all have to say about this one, and yes, I will be sending it out.

I can not believe it is April already. It’s time for bunnies, :rabbitchicks :henand lots of chocolate and colored eggs.

480x360CvilleXXXVIAprilShowers2009.jpg (clickable) th_8x6CvilleAprilShowers2009.gif

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE it!! The colors are gorgeous! Most definitely evocative of April Showers--gentle, full of promise. I think this may be my favorite color combo yet.

And you should make yourself one, Queen of the Totes!

I was getting worried there. It was March 31, and no tote thread. Where is Mary Jo, I kept asking myself. I see she was busy. ;) Patty

Such a perfect bag for April. I think the name fits it so well. You always make the cutest bags, I look forward to reading the story about each one at the beginning of the month. Nice job!

OmGoodness!!! isnt that pretty!

MaryJo... I'll say it again... you do great work and your giving heart is such a blessing!

Cant wait to see who gets this one... I love the excitement in the receivers posts... :U

:heart

:mug

:clap I LOVE IT!!

It is so pretty! Love the teal color!

I know what you mean about needing rain. We didn't get the "average snow fall" over the winter and we are a few inches behind where we should be so far this year (I think that it was getting close to 6"). We had a doozy of a storm here late Sunday afternoon. We had hail larger than marbles and it was blacker than black. There was a confirmed tornado towards Lancaster (luckily only 3 people were hurt and not seriously as it destroyed 6 mobile homes) and they are looking into the possibility of one that was closer to us. So the 20 minute downpour did not really help our situation out. We are supposed to get rain tomorrow afternoon but now they are saying that it probably won't be as much as they were originally calling for.

As long as it doesn't rain on Saturday as our church is having an egg hunt.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

Oh Mary Jo is it that time again? Don't think I've got over the excitment of last month yet! Once again another gorgeous bag. Absolutely LOVE the colours. They do make me think of water - aqua colours. Its nearly as nice as mine! Cant wait to see who the new bag lady is!!!

:manyheart Beautiful, as always! I love the name-- but what about those of us who are just as likely to get April snow as April showers?

Archived