babies in Wales...and hedgehogs!

mumbles17

ok, today I have two flaps finished. HA, I can only do so much this week -- LOTS of commitments this week!! So I'm only crocheting at lunch.

I thinkI'll try a couple hedgie blankets too! I bet they like soft baby yarn, too! :)

Fiona, I sent your box off yesterday! It contains,

2 preemie afghans, one with a hat, one with a hat and booties; three ventilator hats, 2 hedgie pouches and one hedgie blankie. I washed all of it, and bagged the preemie stuff so it's clean and ready to go (no fabric softener). I ran out of ziplocs so I couldn't bag the hedgie stuff but I think that'll be okay!

Picture_1031.jpg

A peek inside a hedgie sack, warm and snuggly in Bernat Cotton Tots! Pictures of the preemie stuff is here.

hugs

Ro

p.s. I also forgot to put a note in with the box, sorry my dear! I was in a hurry to get to the PO before it closed LOL.

Ro- you are awesome !- those a lovely!!!.............the baby stuff- beautiful-..

and they'll be the most comfy hedgies in the world!!!

thankyou .....................

I have another hat on the hook - ( yes as well as a few other things LOL) the box is slowly filling up - so with your package it will be looking really good -

I'll take a pic and post it when its ready to be mailed out.

Thanks.......you are wonderful

Fiona:hug

Well, I told yall recently that I had 1 hedgie sleeper bag made. This is true, but while trying to finish an UFO this morning, one more apeared where there was once going to be a preemie blanket. Just have not been able to get that little blanket finished. Been working on it for months. Soooo, the hedgies got lucky. Here is a pic of both. Don't look too close, the blue and yellow was the first bag & I was trying out a thought that I evidently did not think thru enough:lol ! I think they will like it just the same.

P0001223.jpg

Fiona, if you will pm me your address I will get these out to you for the box you are working on right now.

Ro- your mail just arrived-

I have to tell you those baby things are sooo sweet- the yarns and colors you used are so soft and pretty.................the hedgie sacks- are so soft and cuddly - made me wanna curl up inside them!!

hugs:hug

Fiona

• 1 month later...

Archived