Copyright to champygirl March 28, 2009

Materials:

Size 10 thread
Size 7 steel hook (1.65)
Needle (to weave in ends)

Finish Size: 11 ½”h x 5/8”w

Directions:

Side 1 circles:

C1: Ch3, 12 dc in 3rd chain from hook, join with sl st to first dc. (12dc)

C2: Ch3, 6 dc in 3rd chain from hook, turn so you are working on the other side of the same chain, 6 dc in same chain, join with sl st to first dc. (12dc)

Repeat C2 two times.

Tail: Ch73.

Side 2 circles:

C1: 6 dc in 3rd chain from hook, turn so you are working on the other side of the same chain, 6 dc in same chain, join with sl st to first dc. (12dc)

Repeat C2 (of Side 1 circles) 3 times.

Finish off and weave in ends.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Copyright to Amelia Beebe AKA champygirl March 28, 2009. Do not claim this pattern as your own and do not sell the pattern. Do not copy and paste pattern to another website, please use a link. You can do whatever you want with the finish item you make. You can sell the finish item, or make it for charity, or make it as a gift. Whatever floats your boat. If you do sell the item online, do not use my photo, make your own and take a picture of that.

Thanks for the pattern. I just found this site a few days ago and love it. The people on here are so talented. Someday I hope be able to contribute too.

That is really pretty, A simple idea, but simply wonderful! Somehow I missed the overlapping hearts bookmark that Chessie refers to....so, I went to look at that one too and they are also beautiful! Thanks for sharing........I am going to make me some of those! I can see how they would both take on very different looks just by changing the colors.

• 1 year later...

I just love this book mark and have tried to make it but am having trouble on the second circle.. you said do 6 dc then turn and do 6 dc in the same chain?? I am confused, I sure hope you can help because I think this pattern is great.

Archived